1 in 10 Americans Use Smartphones During Sex

How do you know its boring if you're not engaging in it? Dude, get in shape, take pills if necessary, and spend time on HER! Make her beg for you and it will work out, I promise.

Seriously, if I could be in another room when that's going on, I would. It's the same yawnfest every single time which ends the exact same way and it gets old to be there just so someone else can fill whatever animal needs they have. That doesn't really have anything to do with getting exercise either.

Seriously, if I could be in another room when that's going on, I would. It's the same yawnfest every single time which ends the exact same way and it gets old to be there just so someone else can fill whatever animal needs they have. That doesn't really have anything to do with getting exercise either.
Are you asexual? Serious question, not an insult.

I have.

It has a 1080p camera after all...

This. I wonder what is included in this is my problem.

1) Taking pictures can certainly be a part of sex and be perfectly fine.

or in my case...

2) I have apps that are mighty useful such as giving you random positions to try, or sex games, etc...

But if we are talking about texting/phone, then yeah - something wrong there.

I sense a small penis with this one. LOL :p. Not that I care. No, I was still in my teens when I learned all I had to do was act like a cocky dick, and females, hot or not, would just throw pussy at you. I don't pretend to understand why, but I enjoyed that it worked.
Oh, pro tip, a wedding ring is not quite the cock block many think it is when looking for the evening's entertainment. It's more like a stamp of approval for many women. :p

Hey, I have never denied I am hung like a push button ford! Your wedding ring comment made me think of my friend the other week hitting on a hot black jack dealer, she lifted her hand and showed him her ring. I walked by 10 minutes after we wondered else where and laugh with her when I point out her ring disappeared.

People trashing phone use are probably only doing so because they only need to not use their phone for 10 minutes. :cool:

I can live without my phone from the moment the date starts, til the following morning. The drive to dinner, the play/recital/movie, and whatever comes after. I want her to think she is the most important thing during the date. Answering my phone, texting, twiting, facebook, email, internet, and most of the other common uses of a phone, would only get in the way of me enjoying the date, or the sex. To each their own, I suppose

Back