1 Billion Points Challenge

motqalden

[H]ard|DCOTM x5
Since we seem to have every other points level covered i figured i would put this thread in.

Post the projects where you have 1 Billion or more points!
as per the other threads you can track how many you have VS other team members.

1billion.gif

Ok, this is not a 1B project milestone since I have zero but it took me so long (~4 years) to get to 1B mark in combined BOINC points.

Collatz is at 200M but I'm sure I can push this project pass 1B mark ;)

1581980036040.png

For those that have VIIs, you can always join the party in Milkyway :D

Took me a few years but finally got another one of these on the board for Primegrid.

I saw plenty of folding billionaire achievements in this thread. Correct me if I miss read all those post.

Yeah I made this thread so I get a say in this. I wasn't excluding F@H from being posted in here but you can only get 1 award for taking F@H to 1B and beyond. You would need to take some other DC projects to 1B to get a "second" or "third" total to you 1B project list score tally. If you want a recognition thread for 10B scores (or more?) make your own thread :p . If nobody else does I will eventually get a project to 10B and make a thread about it.. Also as someone who had done some folding in the past, i tip my hat to your massive contribution.

Yeah I made this thread so I get a say in this. I wasn't excluding F@H from being posted in here but you can only get 1 award for taking F@H to 1B and beyond. You would need to take some other DC projects to 1B to get a "second" or "third" total to you 1B project list score tally. If you want a recognition thread for 10B scores (or more?) make your own thread :p . If nobody else does I will eventually get a project to 10B and make a thread about it.. Also as someone who had done some folding in the past, i tip my hat to your massive contribution.
So you are saying that this post was brought up from 11 months old to have some activity in it you and someone else want to say what you have said? I can take my folding else where. I do believe folding is just as important as any other DC. That's where I put my effort.

So you are saying that this post was brought up from 11 months old to have some activity in it you and someone else want to say what you have said? I can take my folding else where. I do believe folding is just as important as any other DC. That's where I put my effort.
Um.... not sure what you think i said but you must be misunderstanding me.... I was saying that this thread does indeed include folding at home and you are welcome to post in it if you hit 1B in folding at home. This thread is simply for users to post when they hit 1B in ANY DC project and to keep track of how many different projects they reach 1B in. So if you hit 1B in folding at home you post here, If you later hit 1B in some other project you post that here and that makes 2 projects you have that you reached 1B in. Its not a thread to post that you hit 10B in whatever project so i was joking saying that if you wanted to discuss posting about taking a project to 10B you should make a thread about for projects you hit 10B in. What you should not do is get upset when someone thanks you for your contribution for folding at home and somehow assume they are saying its not important?

My bad. I thought this was just a continuation of the Mega Milestone threads we made a long time ago for the Free-DC milestones which I don't believe include projects outside of BOINC. I withdraw my comment. Apologies Ducrider748. Also, motqalden was supporting you not attacking you.

Back again with Milkyway@home to 1B
1668643782135.png
been working on this one for a long time.
This makes for my 4th 1B project so far. Working on Einstein@home but that is gonna take a few more months....

All of my FAH accounts combined, I have 1,073,166,346. However, I'm working on getting the newest account to the full 1 billion mark here very shortly. I'm guessing within the next 3 weeks.

Back