1.75 Inches of Doom III

Azphira

[H]ard|Gawd
Go blind admiring the advanced graphics. :D

smalldoom.jpg

What screen is that?...I would love to have one just for the fun of it...

what's Steve gonna do now? He go outdone in the big screen department. He got outdone in the small screen department.

Rat Bastards

ammo isnt a problem when you use chainsaws or fists or flashlights :) you should give it a try, go up to a zombie and challenge him to a fist fight TO THE DEATH, and for your finishing move do the running jump punch, if its a headshot=gg zombie

it's on that security bridge in the later levels. the one that folds out and you can rotate it to the 4 different doors. i think.

EDIT: ah, heck, i might as well take that back. the wall looks far too close for that to be right.

someone should be really [H]ard and get this game to run on their cell phone....

getzlate said:
someone should be really [H]ard and get this game to run on their cell phone....

Good God...... :rolleyes:

Dont worry though, if anyone's gonna do it It'll be someone from [H]

milling_hordesman said:
it's on that security bridge in the later levels. the one that folds out and you can rotate it to the 4 different doors. i think.

EDIT: ah, heck, i might as well take that back. the wall looks far too close for that to be right.
That's what I thought as well. I think "we" are correct. :)

The good the bad and the ugly, Ying and Yang, Black and White.....we've got it all.....what a great place to call home. :)

milling_hordesman said:

that's that bridge, all right :)

colin said:
my only question is why? why god? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

My question to you is......why not?

Personally I think this 1.75" shot is FAR cooler then any 110" display you can show me. :)

ok, you can have the little one, I'll take the 110" any day. Unless the little screen is on a watch. Wrist-mounted doomage would rock

colin said:
ok, you can have the little one, I'll take the 110" any day. Unless the little screen is on a watch. Wrist-mounted doomage would rock

Heh, that's what I'm holding out for.....talk about usefull technology at work. :p

You guys with the watches...you going to push your PC on a skateboard or something? :p

Riftgarde said:
Go blind admiring the advanced graphics. :D

smalldoom.jpg

Untill i see a video of it actualy running , i wont belive a damn thing ! take a snapshot , copy to ur mobile and voila !
On the other hand , get a tinny casio tv with av in and there u go : mini doom 3 !!!!

R3D33M3R said:
Untill i see a video of it actualy running , i wont belive a damn thing ! take a snapshot , copy to ur mobile and voila !
On the other hand , get a tinny casio tv with av in and there u go : mini doom 3 !!!!

Uhh... your point? He's not making the claim that the little bitty hardware is actually running this thing.

kleptophobiac said:
Uhh... your point? He's not making the claim that the little bitty hardware is actually running this thing.

I didnt ask to se the PC , just the monitor ! there is no equipment that can run doom 3 at that size ! YET !

R3D33M3R said:
I didnt ask to se the PC , just the monitor ! there is no equipment that can run doom 3 at that size ! YET !

How hard can it be to export a video signal into an lcd?

It's just TV out from the video card to a vcr to convert it to RF then fed into this:

smalltv.jpg

Riftgarde said:
It's just TV out from the video card to a vcr to convert it to RF then fed into this:

yeah, i assumed it was something along those lines.....not really THAT complicated.

Riftgarde said:

smalltv.jpg

Ahh thanks...What cables do I need to do this? Will the ones that came with my Sapphire 9800pro work fine?

Back