1.2mm Alum case - $30 at the egg

Dom12

n00b
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811117036
$29.99 shipped! :eek:

Dont' know if I should post this as new or in the Newegg sticky, but here it is. Great deal w/ free ship. I'm having a hard time not buying this for my extra system..

Sky Hawk/Eagle Tech MSR4615 D7 Silver 1.2mm High Quality Aluminum Alloy ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
--slide out mobo & psu, ported side fan for cpu, front display, etc.

-Dom

Not bad, I might just pick it up. Can't hurt having a nice looking case waiting for something new.

a decent cheap case, not bad... although i would say the "ambi-light thing" is a bit tacky

Mrmm, I used to sell this case model or one very similar to it, but the one I used to sell did not have that plasticy looking piece around the side fan. Looks kind of tacky. Still tohugh, a great price for a case and the FREE shipping to boot is always nice. :p

Not a bad deal. Too bad that side intake looks.... just weird. Just need to dremel that grille off the rear exhaust and you're set.

Doesn't look like it has much for front intake though.

And buying it along with the A64 3000 knocks $30 off the A64.

Pimp...

Reaks of poor quality and great features at the same time... I'd give it a shot for the price!

This is a $30 case _SHIPPED_.

I dont care how tacky it looks. Correction, my parents, non-computer friends, GF doesnt care how tacky it looks.... :D

Its $30 shipped. Awesome deal OP!

did anyone read some of the neg reviews on that case from Newegg's site?

Jesus, I cant believe there are actually people out there who are complaining about an aluminum case that was only $30 shipped.

jeez, you just cant make everyone happy. :rolleyes:

:D

DriveEuro said:
Doesn't look like it has much for front intake though.

Unfortunately true. The case I currently have has the same front design with the lit display thing in front of the only front fan. I modded the lower half of the 5 1/4" bay area into a intake fan area. Helps immensely!

I've actually thought about removing the whole display thing and making it a 120mm fan spot. Sometimes the lights on that display get a bit annoying anyway when the room's dark. You can't turn the thing off..

-Dom

Even better deal if you need a s754 3000+. You essentially get the case for free.

I ordered case and PSU Aspire ATX-AS520W. Is this a dependable power supply. I am planning on installing AMD 3700 Zalman HS & Fan MSI 754 pin MB 1024 PC3200 Ram
200 gig HD NEC DVD-+RW

Lian Li Case
Enermax PSU
2.8 P4
1024 MB Ram
DVD slot player Pioneer
Nec DVD+ - RW
80 gig maxtor
80 gig WD

Thats funny... I was just gonna order acouple of these(one for a friend), the other to rip apart. I saw this case a couple weeks ago, so don't go and buy 'em all up before i get to them eh? :D I was thinkin of pullin the temp monitor out and maybe modding it into the top of the case above the roms and such. Then putting a couple of 80mm in the front where the temp. monitor was, and maybe a blow hole up top. or just cut out the wierd shroud on the door and slap a 120mm on there... hmm the possibliltys... :cool:

If I wasn't ripping up my LanBoy as part of my next G5 case mod I would be all over this.

Just got around to doing a build with this case. I must say, I am impressed! For $30 this case has a ton of features. Really roomy, removable mobo tray was a great plus...damn nice case!

$4.99 shipping isn't too bad for a case. I liked the other Skyhawk case better...the Lian-Li knockoff.

Back