• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

#1-24-Overclockers Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
695
http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teamstats said:
1 24 Overclockers Australia 124166557 2625820
2 33 [H]ardOCP 124121193 2802267
does this make anyone else :mad:

RECRUIT! NOW!
BORG! NOW!

I dont care if you steal the starship enterprise and borg it's mainframe

just get us back our 1st place :(
 
Fine, I'll steal the starship, you borg the computer and I'll be busy in the holodeck doing some other borging of my own. :p

 
I'm gonna borg the new Death Star... raw power, rawrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!
 
SmokeRngs said:
Fine, I'll steal the starship, you borg the computer and I'll be busy in the holodeck doing some other borging of my own. :p

Gettin jiggy with holo-chicks wastes cycles.
 
BakedON said:
Gettin jiggy with holo-chicks wastes cycles.

Not if you are somehow able to get the borg to come around and then borg them. Talk about some processing power. I doubt Stanford could keep up. The holodeck is just killing some time until they get into range.

 
Something I've always wondererd....
You're on a holodeck and you get it on with some holo-females, right?
Well when you end the program the holographic 'matter' turns back into energy and disappears but all REAL matter (like people) stay's behind.
Here's what I want to know.....
What happens to all the splooge?
Does it just hang in mid air while the holo-chicks disapear and then hit the floor? *sploosh*
:eek:
 
I'm sure they have little machines that go around and clean everything up that was "left behind".

We should probably see if we can borg those little machines also.

 
SmokeRngs said:
I'm sure they have little machines that go around and clean everything up that was "left behind".

We should probably see if we can borg those little machines also.


Her name was LaTroy right?
 
BakedON said:
Well... where do you think the sploodge goes???
i bet it boils into splooge-vapor as the holo-matter gets rapidly converted to energy (and therefore, likely, heat energy).

thermo-splooge :eek:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top