Mar 17, 2007 #1 L latief75 Limp Gawd Joined Mar 30, 2005 Messages 459 My cpu scored 0 fps in the 3dmark 2006 cpu test the second time it scored 1 there has to be something wrong, my old athlon64 scored more than that .... running vista (i guess that could be it) e6400 2gb ddr2-800 Gigabite ds3 7600gt...
My cpu scored 0 fps in the 3dmark 2006 cpu test the second time it scored 1 there has to be something wrong, my old athlon64 scored more than that .... running vista (i guess that could be it) e6400 2gb ddr2-800 Gigabite ds3 7600gt...
Mar 17, 2007 #2 X xnikx [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 1,730 my core2 e6600 only gets 1 fps during its test, its sapost to do that.
Mar 17, 2007 #3 D Drudenhaus 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 3,126 The CPU test portion is definitely going to run in that range as it's using only the CPUs to render instead of the video cards.
The CPU test portion is definitely going to run in that range as it's using only the CPUs to render instead of the video cards.
Mar 17, 2007 #4 I InorganicMatter [H]F Junkie Joined Oct 19, 2004 Messages 15,461 Yeah,could be Vista. My E6300 at 2.8GHz averaged 4FPS when I benched in XP. I haven't messed around with OCing/tweaking/benching since I jumped to Vista.
Yeah,could be Vista. My E6300 at 2.8GHz averaged 4FPS when I benched in XP. I haven't messed around with OCing/tweaking/benching since I jumped to Vista.
Mar 17, 2007 #5 C Cork1 n00b Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 59 I'm sure it's Vista and your 7600gt is hardly a Blazing videocard to say the least(no offense of course). Every time a new OS from Microsoft comes out the gaming support sucks which is ironic as the gamers are what truly drive the majority of the market. I wont be wasting my time with Vista for many moons.
I'm sure it's Vista and your 7600gt is hardly a Blazing videocard to say the least(no offense of course). Every time a new OS from Microsoft comes out the gaming support sucks which is ironic as the gamers are what truly drive the majority of the market. I wont be wasting my time with Vista for many moons.
Mar 17, 2007 #6 S Skizzy Supreme [H]ardness Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 4,096 Cork1 said: and your 7600gt is hardly a Blazing videocard to say the least(no offense of course). . Click to expand... The video card has nothing to do with the CPU test.
Cork1 said: and your 7600gt is hardly a Blazing videocard to say the least(no offense of course). . Click to expand... The video card has nothing to do with the CPU test.
Mar 17, 2007 #7 C CpuMan Gawd Joined May 6, 2005 Messages 608 Just ran 3dmark 2006 and I also got between 0 and 1 frame per second on the cpu test with a e6400 @ 2.66GHz.
Just ran 3dmark 2006 and I also got between 0 and 1 frame per second on the cpu test with a e6400 @ 2.66GHz.
Mar 17, 2007 #8 D DJS2 Limp Gawd Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 344 same, the cpu test is the brownish/desertish landscape right? i got 0-1 fps on that with an e6400 @ 2.8
same, the cpu test is the brownish/desertish landscape right? i got 0-1 fps on that with an e6400 @ 2.8
Mar 21, 2007 #9 S snaggletooth Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 4,767 cpu1 - 0.848 cpu2 - 1.453 for me
Mar 21, 2007 #10 B BlessedBullet Limp Gawd Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 161 I scored 0fps on my 6600 too
Mar 21, 2007 #11 R RayDaddy [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 22, 2007 Messages 1,541 i get 2fps on E6400 at 3.5 ghz
Mar 21, 2007 #12 W WarriorX 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 2,353 0-1FPS is fine for the cpu test. What was your cpu score?
Mar 22, 2007 #13 Xilikon [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008 2FA Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 15,022 I scored 1-2 fps as well. The CPU test is running with software rendering so only the cpu is stressed, not the video card so we can gauge the overall pc performance.
I scored 1-2 fps as well. The CPU test is running with software rendering so only the cpu is stressed, not the video card so we can gauge the overall pc performance.
Mar 22, 2007 #14 J jmackay 2[H]4U Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 3,928 Yeah I thought something was wrong the first time I ran it, then I realized my (final) score was about average so the test was probably OK.
Yeah I thought something was wrong the first time I ran it, then I realized my (final) score was about average so the test was probably OK.
Mar 22, 2007 #15 S snaggletooth Supreme [H]ardness Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 4,767 it's such a painful test to watch