0 Fps in 3dmark06

latief75

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
459
My cpu scored 0 fps in the 3dmark 2006 cpu test

the second time it scored 1

there has to be something wrong, my old athlon64 scored more than that ....

running vista (i guess that could be it)
e6400
2gb ddr2-800
Gigabite ds3
7600gt...
 
my core2 e6600 only gets 1 fps during its test, its sapost to do that.
 
The CPU test portion is definitely going to run in that range as it's using only the CPUs to render instead of the video cards.
 
Yeah,could be Vista. My E6300 at 2.8GHz averaged 4FPS when I benched in XP. I haven't messed around with OCing/tweaking/benching since I jumped to Vista.
 
I'm sure it's Vista and your 7600gt is hardly a Blazing videocard to say the least(no offense of course).

Every time a new OS from Microsoft comes out the gaming support sucks which is ironic as the gamers are what truly drive the majority of the market.

I wont be wasting my time with Vista for many moons.
 
Just ran 3dmark 2006 and I also got between 0 and 1 frame per second on the cpu test with a e6400 @ 2.66GHz.
 
same, the cpu test is the brownish/desertish landscape right? i got 0-1 fps on that with an e6400 @ 2.8
 
I scored 1-2 fps as well.

The CPU test is running with software rendering so only the cpu is stressed, not the video card so we can gauge the overall pc performance.
 
Yeah I thought something was wrong the first time I ran it, then I realized my (final) score was about average so the test was probably OK.
 
Back
Top