Dotcom Says Joe Biden Behind Megaupload Shutdown

HardOCP News

[H] News
Wait, are we to believe politicians make back alley deals with the entertainment industry? The very same people that fill the coffers on Capitol Hill with money? I just can't believe it...say it isn't so. :(

The logs show Mr. Biden met with Warner Bros Entertainment chief executive Barry Meyer, Paramount Pictures CEO Brad Grey, the Motion Picture Association's Asia managing director Mike Ellis, MPAA chief executive Chris Dodd, Sony Pictures vice chairman Jeff Blake, Universal Studios president Ronald Meyer, MPAA global policy executive Michael O'Leary and Walt Disney Studios then-chairman Rich Ross.

not surprised at all Biden is known to be in bed with the RIAA and MPAA for years
and im sure he knows his administration is on the way out why not do it

That photo makes Kim DotCom look kinda pudgy. It's not his best pic.

Uh...he is pudgy. Like, really pudgy, lol.

The-megalife-of-Kim-Dotcom-H2TOTDR-x-large.jpg

Now in light of the evidence that Biden is in bed with these people and organizations and the fact that we now know that Megauploads shut down was based purely on bullshit instead of actual legit reasons...is Biden going to get in trouble? No.

This is the thing that pisses me off...NO GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL EVER GETS IN TROUBLE! Oh, you did something wrong and totally corrupt and evil and unlawful?! THATS FINE SIR GO ON YOUR MERRY WAY!

This reminds me when Obama was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and admitted to smoking pot and doing blow...ADMITTED IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION...yet nothing happens to him. Why the Fuck are there 1000's of people in jail right now for getting caught with a little bit of blow or pot yet the President of the United States of America ADMITS to doing it yet NOTHING happens.

"OH MAN! Obama smoked weed?! Right on man! What a cool guy!"...hypocrite.

Whew...I'm so sick of this country...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10817283 said:
The meetings are revealed in publicly released White House logs which show some of the most powerful figures in Hollywood met with studio bosses about six months before the January raids which led to the arrest of Dotcom and three of his Megaupload colleagues.

wait...isn't that right around the time right before ACTA was signed?
(it's way before SOPA/PIPA)

Now in light of the evidence that Biden is in bed with these people and organizations and the fact that we now know that Megauploads shut down was based purely on bullshit instead of actual legit reasons...is Biden going to get in trouble? No.

This is the thing that pisses me off...NO GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL EVER GETS IN TROUBLE! Oh, you did something wrong and totally corrupt and evil and unlawful?! THATS FINE SIR GO ON YOUR MERRY WAY!

This reminds me when Obama was on Jimmy Kimmel Live and admitted to smoking pot and doing blow...ADMITTED IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION...yet nothing happens to him. Why the Fuck are there 1000's of people in jail right now for getting caught with a little bit of blow or pot yet the President of the United States of America ADMITS to doing it yet NOTHING happens.

"OH MAN! Obama smoked weed?! Right on man! What a cool guy!"...hypocrite.

Whew...I'm so sick of this country...
calm down because no one goes to prison for something they did twenty years ago unless it's a heinous crime like murder, rape, or molesting a child.

Biden ain't smart enough to find the alley much less make a back alley deal.

You're point is valid but that is a terrible example. Lots of people admit to doing drugs and TV and in other places and nothing happens to them. You act as if its worse for him to be honest than to lie.... Now the fact that he's increased marijuana raids during his time in office is something to criticize him for.

admitting you ever did drugs isn't illegal.

I can't even believe that point was made. Tons of people experiment with drugs at some point in their life, being honest about it shouldn't warrant any consequences.

admitting you ever did drugs isn't illegal.

I can't even believe that point was made. Tons of people experiment with drugs at some point in their life, being honest about it shouldn't warrant any consequences.

No, the point is that politicians admit to doing unlawful things all the time yet they make policies to punish those that do the same things they have done.

No only that, but no politician should EVER admit to doing drugs, especially the freaking President, and then crack down more on raids and incarceration times.

Not to mention the fact that he probably still does smoke pot...do Presidents have to be piss tested? Not that it matters even if he did.

This brings me back to my original point in that we KNOW Biden is corrupt, most likely taking huge payoffs, and then Dotcoms business was run into the ground because of all this...yet NOTHING is going to happen to our government, Biden, or the RIAA/MPAA even though we KNOW that there are illegal doings all the way around.

Ignorance is bliss and greenbacks rule the political arena. Why go after the mass when the conduit is an easier target?

not surprised at all Biden is known to be in bed with the RIAA and MPAA for years
and im sure he knows his administration is on the way out why not do it

Yep, good by RIAA and MPAA, hello JP Morgan, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo!

I work for a big bank, so a Romney presidency isn't all that bad, except of course in addition to repealing every banking reform since Sarbanes-Oxley he's never mentioned repealing the new bankruptcy law that Biden supported yet for some reason Romney has never opposed. Hmm,,,,

You're point is valid but that is a terrible example. Lots of people admit to doing drugs and TV and in other places and nothing happens to them. You act as if its worse for him to be honest than to lie.... Now the fact that he's increased marijuana raids during his time in office is something to criticize him for.

He has been raiding marijuana shops that ALSO engage in other drugs. For the most part, co-ops here in CA are only be attacked at the city level

Here is one of the dispenseries near me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSj-EIH4lFM

Got no problem with this. Piracy is bad. To believe Megaupload is a victim is laughable.

Got no problem with this. Piracy is bad. To believe Megaupload is a victim is laughable.

See the problem with that is.

Eventually, they'll come for something you support.

When the people that make the laws, make it so they don't
have to abide by the laws, then laws are only there to repress
you and those that don't support them.

So enjoy your personal freedoms while you have them, when they're
gone you'll be fine with it I'm sure

Yeah, Kim DotCom seems like he might be one of the last people I'd feel sorry for. But the principle of the matter is that non-pirate sites that we know and love will get the shaft one day too if limits aren't set in place.

Kim is a tool, and pretty much always has been. He made the majority of his money pumping and dumping stocks, and was convicted in Germany for insider trading.

His big claim to fame was essentially social engineering hacks, and "hacking" un-passworded business systems in Europe in the 90s. That and his "megacar" ... He's a tireless self promoter.

That said, I'm actually with him on this one. I'm glad this is working out well for him.

It takes one to know one. Evil to fight evil, etc.:eek:
(Except it looks like Kim eat most of his ill-gotten gains:D)

as much of dick kimdotcom is he did nothing illegal in NZ and put all the tools in place for big media to take down pirated content

he is being railroaded and used setup take downs of other cloud services and im sure youtube at some point

if you dont like him fine but the issue at hand is he did nothing wrong

as much of dick kimdotcom is he did nothing illegal in NZ and put all the tools in place for big media to take down pirated content

he is being railroaded and used setup take downs of other cloud services and im sure youtube at some point

:DHe may not have done anything wrong (ever even) however his MegaUpload (AKA TeraDownload) business has been illegally distributing other peoples intellectual property. It now has to pay its dues. He has to pay his dues for his involvement. What goes around, comes around. As you sow, so shall you reap, and he shall wear the mark of his gluttony. (There are pics to prove it)

Only a psychopath would lack the ability to see when they have done wrong. Myself, I see wrong in everything that I say and do. Therefore, all that I am left with is justice.

While Kim may claim that he has done no wrong, the other side sees it that he has done a considerable amount of wrong to their property distribution agreement capabilities, through MegaUpload’s copyright laundry capabilities.

Yep, good by RIAA and MPAA, hello JP Morgan, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo!

I work for a big bank, so a Romney presidency isn't all that bad, except of course in addition to repealing every banking reform since Sarbanes-Oxley he's never mentioned repealing the new bankruptcy law that Biden supported yet for some reason Romney has never opposed. Hmm,,,,

To be honest, I'd repeal almost all of that too.....all it did was make more laws for the criminals to break, and has not stopped a damned thing from happening (like meltdowns at IMF Global and JP Morgan Chase so appropriately show).

Here's a question to ask yourself, if it's already illegal (and people went to jail for it), why do you need more laws? ;)

So many people get the notion that only Republicans do this kind of stuff for whatever reason. Well, welcome to the real world, where politicians from both parties do this kind of stuff. This is precisely why people need to question what they're taught about political ideologies and not believe a word the politicians say, but instead look at their actions. Biden may be a buffoon, but hand an idiot a gun and he's dangerous. Hand a politician a pen and he's more dangerous than an idiot with a gun could ever hope to be.

I think everyone should be able to agree on this, regardless of ideology: No politician should ever be above the law in principle or in practice. If the people have to live by it, they should have to live by it too.

It takes one to know one. Evil to fight evil, etc.:eek:
(Except it looks like Kim eat most of his ill-gotten gains:D)

SEE!? I'm not the only one who thinks that guy looks kinda pudgy!

Why have a 6-pack when you can have the full barrel?:D

(BTW: I have a 6-pack etc:p)

Some people like fat guys...just saying...so Kim could probably find a date if he spent less time gaming and being incarcerated.

Back