Technology Gone Wrong

If they had the panels on the back of the car you could put up an image of "The Toe" to dissuade tailgaters.

Put HD camera on other side of the car. Use the screen on that side to display scene on the other side of the war. Boom, instant cloaking technology.

Ugh... This is why the automobile industry languishes when it wastes precious time and money chasing ridiculous concepts that yield next to nothing.

Zarathustra[H];1038075416 said:

haircamel.jpg

I can imagine the images that would get put up.:rolleyes: Does it do video? Even worse. :D

So.......how much does a new door cost when it gets smacked in the parking lot - or in an accident?

I can imagine the images that would get put up.:rolleyes: Does it do video? Even worse. :D

So.......how much does a new door cost when it gets smacked in the parking lot - or in an accident?

Also, don't forget to ask the dealer what you are supposed to do when you invariably take your car out of a dark auditorium stage and out into the bright sunlight, where the screen will be so washed-out you can't see where the door handle is. I imagine things will be even worse when you take poor viewing angles into account (unless you want to pay even more for a massive IPS screen).

I've always dreamed about something like this. I could park somewhere and play xbox games on my car.

I've always dreamed about something like this. I could park somewhere and play xbox games on my car.

I'm thinking mom tells her kids to go outside and play and the kids say ok, only to turn on their X-box using their mom's car as the screen.

Can see this for buses or taxis... for ads.

Along the lines of what I thought as well, this could be an interesting concept for a future Cab or rental car, or one of those cars you get a t a discount in return for covering it with ads.

So the posers hanging around their cars can look even cooler by facebooking while they wait for the establishment to take notice.

lol why?!?! Just because you can? lol

If it was Apple coming up with this, everyone would be all over it and it would be known as fact that Apple invented the car.

i want to see someone's face when their car gets key'ed or hit and run by an asshole... goodluck getting parts!

Back