Recent content by ZeroSkillet

  1. Z

    External USB drive malware/virus check/removal

    I have an external drive that was used on infected machine and just wanted to now what would be the best way of approaching scanning this drive on a clean machine. Any way of "isolating" the drive to scan or something? Maybe with USB Vaccine or some other program Thinking of scanning with...
  2. Z

    Widnows XP won't reboot/restart

    Im working with users who I more frequently noticed that their machines won't reboot or restart at times. I have to get them to jam the power button. I know there is something in the registry I can change, I've done it before but cant remember and can't find any lit on it. Any help here?
  3. Z

    Trend Micro Titanium Security 2012

    What do you guys think about it? Should I keep it or dump it for something else?
  4. Z

    Excel to Word converter

    Ah thanks for the reply, To be honest, I’m not completely sure what the hell this end user wants. She calls the help desk every month with an "urgent" issue this time around its finding a document converter that she requires for a client that the company "can't do without" lol...
  5. Z

    Excel to Word converter

    Whats a good Excel for word converter that you guys might suggest for an end user who needs it for a client. The manual way will not suffice for this user:rolleyes:
  6. Z

    Best method of password protecting a USB drive

    Whats the best or most efficent way of password protecting a usb drive.
Back
Top