• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by YeuEmMaiMai

  1. YeuEmMaiMai

    Hey my friend, how have you been? I have been dealing with a lot lately and have been pretty...

    Hey my friend, how have you been? I have been dealing with a lot lately and have been pretty absent. My mom passed on Dec 25, my aunt passed on mother's day, and my Dad passed on May 19... Anyways good to see you posting
  2. YeuEmMaiMai

    Killer Fridge Deal

    nope, inverter compressor - very hard pass. https://www.lg.com/us/support/products/documents/LS27T3230S_spec_sheet.pdf
  3. YeuEmMaiMai

    Going to turn my Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming laptop into a retro gaming system....

    I have the 7577 version with the Nvidia 1060TI so that should over everything from Atari 2600 to Switch games. I have the Kinhank 2TB Retro Gaming Hard Drive, but the problem is that it stutters sometimes and am looking to elimiate that. I like the Batocera 33 OS but I am open to suggestions...
  4. YeuEmMaiMai

    So I got the Anbernic 406V

    I just got this last week and here are my limited thoughts I own every game that I have discussed here 1. It will do Wii games. This I have tried and seems to work OK out of the box with some running a tad bit slow at default settings. switching to high mode resolves this for the most part. I...
  5. YeuEmMaiMai

    Musk Shows Off Driverless Robotaxi to Be Priced Under $30,000

    actually it does, the accidents they are involved in proves it
  6. YeuEmMaiMai

    Boeing Plans to Cut 17,000 Jobs - 10% of Its Workforce

    no it a textbook example of not having qualified people working there. While they may call it a merger, BOEING was the surviving entity and that was almost 30 years ago (Aug 1997) and to say Mc Donnell Douglas was bean counting lol they had the DC-9 and they could not keep up with production...
  7. YeuEmMaiMai

    Boeing Plans to Cut 17,000 Jobs - 10% of Its Workforce

    No, Boeing is heavily invested in DEI and that has come back to bite them in their bottom end https://www.boeing.com/sustainability/diversity-and-inclusion The amount of engineering failures we have seen lately by Boeing is staggering. “Boeing will also delay the launch of its 777X plane...
  8. YeuEmMaiMai

    Musk Shows Off Driverless Robotaxi to Be Priced Under $30,000

    given the actual price on every single past release gonna be more like 45K negative the computational power required does not exist and not likely to by then either
  9. YeuEmMaiMai

    Intel CPU failure rate is lower than AMD Ryzen failures — system builder releases failure rate data

    you can blame that on testing and complexity. when high powered stuff shorts it tends to go up in flames. CPU are no different.
  10. YeuEmMaiMai

    Logitech wants to make you pay a mouse “subscription”

    you get what you asked for. subscrible to online play services...lol what did you expect to happen?
  11. YeuEmMaiMai

    Intel CPU failure rate is lower than AMD Ryzen failures — system builder releases failure rate data

    no i am not I have never had a system come back due to a failed CPU. Too bad you cannot accept it. I can only speak from my experience. Now deal with it. how many billions of transisitors in one of these things now? 10Billion? and you think they are going to all be perfect? cone on now. Anyone...
  12. YeuEmMaiMai

    Intel CPU failure rate is lower than AMD Ryzen failures — system builder releases failure rate data

    if you all think any CPU Intel or otherwise is 100% perfect I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you
  13. YeuEmMaiMai

    Intel CPU failure rate is lower than AMD Ryzen failures — system builder releases failure rate data

    I have been building PC since 1994 and I have NEVER seen an Intel or AMD failure (not counting known bugs) in a system I built. this goes all the way back to the Intel 466 days... I wonder how much is user error or overclocking related
Back
Top