300GB is not true.. my frds would've been caught long time ago of they constantly hit 300GB uploads per month.. unless all those servers are constantly populated, which is impossible.. if one of two of them are populates, i'll shut down the rest anyways due to my celeron won't be able to handle...
I see.. yea it really depends on how strict they are.. after all this is just personal use.. unless it's really sucking up the bandwidths which is impossible because i do have members in my house that shares this connection, and i can't let that happen..
the servers are running 100tics, but...
I see.. yea i have my sv_downloadurl set to my file hosting site (just for the sake of faster downloads).. and i'm thinking the samething too.. cs servers are really light.. and also, my package offers unlimited bandwidth, so i don't see the reason why they would send me any notices of using too...
i see.. but the thing is that i got a few frds w/ their cs servers populated for almost two years and no problem to them.. and i just wanted to join this game lol.. they're on fios too :)
So i got fios recently and i decided to host some cz and css servers at home.. mainly because i want to put my extra upload bandwidths into good use.. i host them from my home server pc which is running 24/7.. had the servers up for a few days.. it's been slow recently still... any suggestions...
I see.. thx for reply
The integrated sound never worked for my first board.. but it worked on my second board... anyways.. i think i might try pulling one gpu out and test it again and see if its stable... hopefully it does or else i'm just gana missed my first board very much even with no...
Had a p8p67 deluxe before, and it overclocks my 2600k to 4.8ghz @ 1.36v stable... but then what happened is the the integrated sound is not working so had it returned and grabbed another same one from mc... Everything is the same except for that I added another gtx580 for two way sli.. and since...
I usually get it during cold boot... but still... it's freaking annoying when you wana read some news and look something up in the morning before going to work, so you turned on your computer then go brush your teeth was your face, and later when you go back to your computer thinking it's all...
Samething happened to me this morning.. I'm on a p8p67 deluxe... It started off with double boot.. then froze loading windows... i'm on latest bios too... I might just gana return my P67 and then go for a z68 and see how it does... anyone know when z68 is coming out??
My stock PCH voltage is 1.062v... and heard that the temp of the cpu cooler if PCH voltage is lowered... not sure if it's true or not.. I wanted to lower it to 0.9... but just wondering if it's safe to do so...
My stock PCH voltage is 1.062v... and heard that the temp of the cpu cooler if PCH voltage is lowered... not sure if it's true or not.. I wanted to lower it to 0.9... but just wondering if it's safe to do so...