• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Wyluliraven

  1. Wyluliraven

    WTB iPhone 6 Plus 128GB non-white, Unlocked or T-Mobile.

    As title states: WTB iPhone 6 Plus 128GB non-white, Unlocked or T-Mobile. I currently have a LG G3 32GB Sprint (LGLS990 model) It is available, but it is no longer what I want. I have cash, however I have a myriad of various computer parts, so if you want partial trade, please state what...
  2. Wyluliraven

    FrozenCPU Shuts Its Doors

    So sad.
  3. Wyluliraven

    wtb: Xeon Intel E5 LGA2011

    Sending PM.
  4. Wyluliraven

    FS: Anthro Desk - Grand Prairie, TX 75052

    I'm trying to convince my buddy in Austin to buy this from you, but he is being dumb. He doesn't realize that this is a great deal.
  5. Wyluliraven

    WTB: High End s1366 CPUs and X58 motherboards

    I have a pair of X5690s and Asus Rampage III Black, as well as Asus Rampage III Gene. This the kind of setup you're looking for?
  6. Wyluliraven

    FS: Anthro Desk - Grand Prairie, TX 75052

    FAWK, if you were closer (I'm in Atlanta), I would buy it regardless.
  7. Wyluliraven

    FS: 2 x Dell U2410 Monitors

    Sent PM about remaining U2410.
  8. Wyluliraven

    Twitter Restores $50,000 @N Username

    Steve: Remember the guy that got screwed out of his @N handle with the help of PayPal and GoDaddy? Fixed that for you.
  9. Wyluliraven

    Gentle Typhoon AP-14 120mm Fan 1450rpm

    Jab-tech is about as cheap as you are going to find them. Aquatuning has them for ~$15, but not the AP-14s.
  10. Wyluliraven

    Gentle Typhoon AP-14 120mm Fan 1450rpm

    Just FYI: http://www.jab-tech.com/120mm-fans/scythe-gentle-typhoon-d1225c12b3ap-14-1450rpm/ Wish you the best, but uh, yeah.
  11. Wyluliraven

    Stuff for sale/trade 2014

    Ow, my fucking eyes. You used comic sans. Bump for my eyes bleeding.
  12. Wyluliraven

    Seven Unbelievable 2014 Tech Predictions

    Honestly, why is such a trash article even linked?
  13. Wyluliraven

    Power but no display, urgent troubleshooting

    Modern Intel CPUs start with the memory channel farthest away from the CPU, there are *some exceptions* but in general, it will hold true on consumer, commercial and enterprise grade hardware. In this case, the memory channel to use first is actually clearly labeled as A2/B2.
Back
Top