Seven Unbelievable 2014 Tech Predictions

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
We all know how much faith is put into predictions and in that vein, check out seven of the more outrageous predictions made for the upcoming tech year with heavy emphasis on the unbelieveable part. :D

A Cyborg Steve Jobs would be cool.

iJobs, he gets shit done!

4. May happen. Wearable tech just isn't quite ready to be popular yet.
7. Not such a bad idea. Not all Chrome, but a combination of Chrome, Android, and Linux could work.

4. May happen. Wearable tech just isn't quite ready to be popular yet.
7. Not such a bad idea. Not all Chrome, but a combination of Chrome, Android, and Linux could work.

I Agree with the 4th, you have to understand though that your 7 is really redundant, all those are running Linux :p, I doubt it's a good idea though

I actually don't see #1 being that far fetched. We've already got tons of dead celebrities selling other products. Sure it won't be a hologram, but I could totally see Apple making some presentation videos with a CGI Jobs.

And #2 could happen. Seems like the people who want the job are not likely to get board approval and the ones the board likes don't seem to want the job.

#3. Way to out there even for this article.

#4. Even the most die-hard Google people I know don't have an interest in Glass. Until they can make it look like normal glasses and not make the user look like a total idiot while trying to use it, I really don't see this being a major product for Google.

#5. Actually wouldn't surprise me in the least.

#6. I am going to start using "fooked" everyday now.

#7. Probably more far fetched than #3.

Back