Recent content by wubbie412

  1. W

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    Corsair is the only brand ive used!!! WHy move on to something else if it has never failed you? Corsiar rocks.
  2. W

    Facebook's Mounting Customer Service Crisis

    "omg, facebook isnt working!! it's the end of the world!!" LOL remember when gmail was down for couple hours and the panic that ensued afterward? LOLOL
  3. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    give it up.. wow whatever. im not making anything up. my brother actually looks at this forum. he is a registered user. i didnt want to risk the chance of him seeing the post. also, it was before i even got the job. that was 2 yrs ago. I ws just finishing up in college. GO BLUE...
  4. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    (everytime i press enter, it submits the post...dunno why..). so guys, whats wrong with having 4 gaming systems the last 2.2years? Two of the four was a gift.... what's wrong with the picture? i actually have 6 pcs (if trading stations count as a pc) in my condo. One for gaming and others...
  5. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    an exposition of my life?. sure. here a short one. I have two brothers who are 17 and 20. I'm 22yrs of age. Im an equity trader for a living and work for a relatively small short-bias fund in FL. The point is that I can fund my habits. Other than gaming, poker (nolimit) is my other hobby...
  6. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    i guess thats the trade off. so my next question is, is it worth taking out sound card for another vid card? as soon as this is answered, im going to order my gears from newegg.
  7. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    btw, will i be able to fit 3 285s? will i have enough room? then i would need to forgo a sound card right?
  8. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    k thanks for the input guys. ya i think im going to ditch the razor sound system. thanks.
  9. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    (contd). - 1x HT OMEGA Claro Halo XT ($249.99) - 1x Razer Mako 300W RMS 2.1 Speaker System ($399.99) - 2x Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) 240PIN DDR3 SDRAM 1333/PC3 10666 ($328.99) - 1x Vista Ulitimate 64 OEM ($179.99) - 2x Western Digital Velocirapor 300GB 10,000 RPM ($459.98) - 1x Coolmaster...
  10. W

    System Overhaul (need help/suggestion)

    It's been almost two years since i updated/upgraded my rig. So i decided to build a brand new one and give the current one to my brother. I havn't been keeping track with new hardware so before I order them on newegg, i'm seeking the community's suggestion/recommendations for my new rig...
  11. W

    Video Card

    thanks guys. Ill give that a try. so you guys dont think its a video card issue? thanks guys.
  12. W

    Video Card

    For some reason my video card is only showing limited colors. Very very light blue. I tried restarting but it was still the same. I also tried changing the settings but it still didn't work. help me plz what may be the issue?do i need a new vid card etc.
  13. W

    Need Suggestions

    you guys are awesome thanks. ya my brother is lucky... ... ... for being born so late... hes 12yrs younger than I am. spoiled little brat..lol
  14. W

    Need Suggestions

    i havnt kept track of any new hardwares for the last 11 months. that is why i made this post.
  15. W

    Need Suggestions

    I need your help guys. Im building another rig. I'm giving the one on my sig to my little brother. My budget is $4000. Any suggestion? (I already have a monitor, sound system, and Corsair Nautilus Water Cooling system) Other than that, i must buy everything again. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top