• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by wild0104

  1. W

    WTB: 8800GTX (Preferably OCZ)

    here's a XFX 4sale. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1205730
  2. W

    Dell XPS710 Desktop. BEST EVER

    bump 4 a sweet deal!
  3. W

    Is this a hardware or software issue?

    you can also try hitting F8 after it reboots and selecting "Disable automatic restart on failure" -- then you likely will see a BSOD after it starts loading windows and can use that to try and troubleshoot the problem further.
  4. W

    Suggestions with getting Server Space?

    Any time you talk about resizing partitons you want to be EXTREMELY careful about the data stored on any of the partitions you're resizing. That being said, my opinion is that partition magic is one of the best utilities for doing what you're thinking about. Another good one is called Disk...
  5. W

    New AMD X2 Rig....

    I like the ASUS A8N-SLI Premium that two people have reccommended, however what's the difference (if any) between the Premium and Deluxe versions of the A8N-SLI board?
  6. W

    WTB Cheap Cisco Catalyst Router

    Hey! I'm looking for a cheap Cisco router, preferably a Catalyst series router. I'm looking to get better aquainted with cisco products and to use this for practicing for the CCNA exam. If anyone has any other Cisco hardware they'd recommend and have please let me know. Local pickup would be a...
  7. W

    Overclocked CPU sales question

    I'd say def lower...doubt many people would pay extra just for a card they know is good for oc'ing. It would def be a bonus and an incentive for someone to buy the card if they were looking to oc knowing it takes the oc'ing well...Only used things that usually tend to go above retail are...
  8. W

    New AMD X2 Rig....

    I'm looking for some advice on a new main rig i'm building, i'm a pretty avid gamer though not much into fps. I'm going to X2 for sure, and gonna put 2gb of ram into to make sure it lasts me awhile. I was also planning on a raid 0 array for the system to try and maximize performance. I'm not...
  9. W

    FS: DFI NF4 Ultra D, Abit X700 Pro PCI-E, Erenmax PSU, Eheim 1048 Pump

    could you post a link to newegg (or some other vendor/retailer) for the motherboard, thanks.
  10. W

    WTB: Dual Xenons, Ram, and PSU

    I believe i saw your post on the 2cpu forums. you'll prolly have more luck finding what you're looking for there ;)
  11. W

    FS: Complete mid- to high-end A64 system

    If u do start parting it out i'd be interested in the mobo/cpu/ram possibly...if the cpu doesn't go to 5x5....LMK Jacob
  12. W

    Sativaman84's for trade list HIGH END SYSTEMS!!!

    bumps for some awesome stuff....and you WOULD have a pm if ur inbox wasn't full :(
  13. W

    ciscokid454's FS thread v3.0 2005

    BUMP for wishing i had more $$$ atm and lived closer to ciscokid :D
Back
Top