• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Cheap Cisco Catalyst Router

wild0104

n00b
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
19
Hey! I'm looking for a cheap Cisco router, preferably a Catalyst series router. I'm looking to get better aquainted with cisco products and to use this for practicing for the CCNA exam. If anyone has any other Cisco hardware they'd recommend and have please let me know. Local pickup would be a dream come true as I know shipping on a cisco beast ain't gonna be cheap.....go Minneapolis, MN woot! :D
 
Back
Top