Recent content by wabbitseason

  1. W

    Android version for LG G2

    Thanks for the replies folks. The phone is D801 (The T-mobile version). I'm hesitant to run a custom ROM, because I'm a complete noob at mixing/matching radios and other things. I'm not going to have the slightest fucking clue what to do if I install a ROM and suddenly my wifi stops working...
  2. W

    Android version for LG G2

    Just got a new G2 (D801 T-mobile version) and I've been trying to figure out what version of Android to stick to. I know that oftentimes, new OS versions work poorly on older hardware (iOS 7 on iPhone4...), so I want to avoid making a stupid update decision now. Does anyone here know the ideal...
  3. W

    White House Responds To 'Pardon Edward Snowden' Petition

    This is exactly what the White House is saying. They're hardly even trying to hide it.
  4. W

    [WTB]: 750 Ti

    Bump
  5. W

    [WTB]: 750 Ti

    Bump
  6. W

    [WTB]: 750 Ti

    Hello folks, I'm looking for a lightly-used 750 Ti that hasn't been overclocked, for a mini gaming rig. PM or post here! Thanks, Wabbit
  7. W

    GoPro's CEO Is Highest Paid Executive In America

    LOL, yeah CEOs are so valuable. They deserve our respect because their crowning achievement is making millions a year. Right? Don't you see the cyclical retardedness in your thinking? In my short career I've already acquired extraordinary contempt for and disappointment in high figures in...
  8. W

    GoPro's CEO Is Highest Paid Executive In America

    What an idiot. Everyone at the company earns the same now, regardless of intelligence or work ethic or crucial knowledge. At the cost of 75-80% of their yearly profits.
  9. W

    Chess Champion Used iPhone To Cheat

    Lol, what a pathetic fool.
  10. W

    I Quit: What Really Goes on at Apple

    Thanks for the post man. I'm pretty early on the engineer career path, but this isn't where I want to be headed. Already looking for another career path without politics and idiocy. You'd think at least scientists and engineers could get shit done without bickering like schoolgirls.
  11. W

    I Quit: What Really Goes on at Apple

    Damn, what field can a STEM-minded person work in and avoid this utter bullshit?
  12. W

    Good, breathable headphones

    I don't really listen to music at high volumes, so I'll give the 598s a try. Thank you all again for all the suggestions. PS: Dan, reading your sig, it's nice to see you've come over to the dark side ;)
  13. W

    Good, breathable headphones

    Thank you everyone for the many suggestions. I guess I didn't realize just how leaky open headphones are. I've got people <10 feet away from me without walls in between, so based on these responses it sounds like open cans are out (even though they're the only ones which are actually...
  14. W

    Good, breathable headphones

    Hello folks, I'm looking to purchase good headphones for around $250 to use in my quiet work environment, and was wondering if anybody here might be able to help me find them. I'm not an audiophile, but I'm young and I've taken good care of my ears. I also don't care about 'gaming sound' or...
Back
Top