Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi All,
I've done some googling with no real luck on this. I'm an apache guy so walking into IIS7 has been nothing but a disaster. I have a wildcard cert from Godaddy and I am trying to install it on IIS7 on Server 2008 R2. I follow the instructions from them to the letter. I add the...
I think ill give the BPA a shot, I unfortunately won't have time for a day or 2 as I am now heading to a customer site for the next few days. I will reply when I have something, thanks for that link to the BPA, I hadn't stumbled across it until now.
Everything is in order(which is why I came here), just like you said. the box is single homed at the moment because we thought this might be an issue but alas we are still in the same boat.
Hi All,
I have an SBS server that is unable to have computers added to the domain because every time the DNS goes to look up _msdcs.<ourdomain>.com it encounters Error 32 which it says is caused by high load. Seeing as we can't get anything onto the domain, I doubt there is high load, and...
Elledan, I think you would be surprised with what you could pull off with your existing hardware. VMWare is very resource efficient and you could probably condense the amount of servers for a single location by 50% or more. In terms of a SAN if you had a little bit of money my boss found 1TB for...
VMWare is also considered to be a "perfect" system by security vendors. They use VMWare for its encapsulation properties... release a virus onto a VM for testing and it won't get loose unless you let it loose.