Hi All,
I have an SBS server that is unable to have computers added to the domain because every time the DNS goes to look up _msdcs.<ourdomain>.com it encounters Error 32 which it says is caused by high load. Seeing as we can't get anything onto the domain, I doubt there is high load, and task manager shows low usage on CPU and memory. There was a microsoft KB article about this problem and my boss took 4 hours to follow all the steps and it didn't work. Unfortunately I don't have the KB link. Has anyone run into this problem before? I can provide pretty much any information needed to help.
Thanks in advance
I have an SBS server that is unable to have computers added to the domain because every time the DNS goes to look up _msdcs.<ourdomain>.com it encounters Error 32 which it says is caused by high load. Seeing as we can't get anything onto the domain, I doubt there is high load, and task manager shows low usage on CPU and memory. There was a microsoft KB article about this problem and my boss took 4 hours to follow all the steps and it didn't work. Unfortunately I don't have the KB link. Has anyone run into this problem before? I can provide pretty much any information needed to help.
Thanks in advance