• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SSL Cert Disappears in IIS7

w00ten

n00b
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
7
Hi All,

I've done some googling with no real luck on this. I'm an apache guy so walking into IIS7 has been nothing but a disaster. I have a wildcard cert from Godaddy and I am trying to install it on IIS7 on Server 2008 R2. I follow the instructions from them to the letter. I add the certificate in IIS, all appears fine, I go to bind my site to make it public and the cert is not available. I go back to the certificate page and the cert I just added is gone. This happens EVERY time, it's very frustrating and I cannot seem to get any real traction on a solution from google. I was hoping that someone here might have an idea on a solution. I can provide any info required.

Thanks,
w00ten
 
This is listed at step 10 of the intermediate certificate installation:

NOTE: Do not install your Leaf Certificate in this area. Doing so causes your certificate to disappear from the list and you must reinstall to correct the problem.
 
I didn't. That's the problem. I followed the instructions to the letter. That's why I'm posting here cause there is no reason for this to happen.
 
Since you say you do not have that much experience with IIS, I would call GoDaddy support.
 
Back
Top