• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by viivo

  1. viivo

    AMD continues runaway sales of RX 9070 XT as gap widens to Nvidia, according to large retailer

    My multinational Fortune 500 megacorp can beat up yours.
  2. viivo

    Cougar's chairs and support suck.

    A while back I bought a Cougar Armor EVO and within minutes the lift cylinder failed (I'm 6.5 and 220lbs; chair is supposedly rated for 350+). I contacted Cougar support (email, phone, and social) and received no response. I tried again a week later and still nothing. Eventually I had to...
  3. viivo

    FS: Watercooling stuff, 1150 and 1151 boards with CPUs/RAM, 7900XTX block, Keycaps, T500RS, Magni 2 Uber headphone amp

    It's for the Merc310 which is identical to the reference board save for a third power connector. People put reference blocks on the XFX by milling out the acrylic near the connectors, but the other way (XFX block on reference) wouldn't require any modding. edit from the FUTURE!: pictures for...
  4. viivo

    FS: Watercooling stuff, 1150 and 1151 boards with CPUs/RAM, 7900XTX block, Keycaps, T500RS, Magni 2 Uber headphone amp

    Feel free to make an offer - I'm pretty stupid and may take it.
  5. viivo

    FS: Watercooling stuff, 1150 and 1151 boards with CPUs/RAM, 7900XTX block, Keycaps, T500RS, Magni 2 Uber headphone amp

    Yes, and the other items in the first list like tubing and uv stuff.
  6. viivo

    FS: All Sold

    ^^^
  7. viivo

    FS: Watercooling stuff, 1150 and 1151 boards with CPUs/RAM, 7900XTX block, Keycaps, T500RS, Magni 2 Uber headphone amp

    All reasonable offers considered Thermaltake (Xylem) D5 w/ extra impellar. New, used once to verify function. Alphacool Eisbecher Aurora 250mm glass reservoir. Includes all mounting hardware (not pictured) 2x EK Quantum Surface X240M 240x58MM radiators. Never used. Thermaltake W8...
  8. viivo

    Will upgrading the feet on my Logitech G604 to aftermarket allow it to be more slippery on a cloth mousepad?

    Ceramic/glass discs if you're after ultimate low friction on cloth. I had to rough up mine with sand paper because the mouse wouldn't stay still while clicking. "Ceramic mouse skates" brings back the most results on Amazon.
  9. viivo

    16 Days of Games from the Epic Game Store 2024

    Looking forward to adding more games to my EGS library despite never installing EGS.
  10. viivo

    FS: Thrustmaster T500, Alphacool block for XFX 7900 XTX, watercooling fittings, new D5 pump, glass Alphacool res, new radiators, more.

    Updated, lowered T500 price, in the process of adding a bunch of watercooling stuff.
  11. viivo

    Intel 18A Process Node Clocks an Abysmal 10% Yield: Report

    Definitely. I'm betting AMD cuts prices by 20% on their first day as the sole desktop CPU company. History certainly bears out the fact that corporations are hesitant to take profit opportunities when they can give their customers a good deal instead.
  12. viivo

    Windows 11 24H2

    Same here. I first upgraded to it from Win11 22H2 then did a fresh install only to find the same stuttering in games and increased input lag. 14700K and 7900XTX. I think it's related to DPCs or system timers because LatMon has never given me the red "your system can't even stream audio...
  13. viivo

    FS: Thrustmaster T500, Alphacool block for XFX 7900 XTX, watercooling fittings, new D5 pump, glass Alphacool res, new radiators, more.

    I've been away from trading online for a long time and haven't kept up with prices, so if mine seem unreasonable don't hesitate to tell me. Over 20 years of positive feedback at Heatware. Prices include shipping to the US. I'm always willing to entertain offers. Watercooling Stuff It was fun...
  14. viivo

    FSFT RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING or COMMENTING

    Just to clarify, as long as you include the word "bump" when replying to a thread, you can say anything and it's not considered off-topic discussion? That seems the precedent based on most of the threads on the fitst page.
Back
Top