Recent content by Vighi

  1. V

    LG 48CX

    Did you try to reset the TV? I can't get custom resolutions working either (3840 x 1600 @ 120hz), but 120hz 4K works fine.
  2. V

    LG 48CX

    Guess I'll wait for the new firmware and new Nvidia drivers then. When running with 8bit instead of 10 text does look better for me in Windows right now.
  3. V

    LG 48CX

    Then it should work with HDMI 2.1 also? I'm running 8bit(chroma subsampling issue with 10bit) and without HDR.
  4. V

    LG 48CX

    Anyone got 3840x1600 resolution working with 120Hz? If so what settings are you using? I want to run it for some specific games but I just get no signal when clicking Test.
  5. V

    LG 48CX

    kasakka, Do you recommend the Multibrackets hd arm? Is it possible to mount it to one side of the table and at the same time push the monitor all the way to the edge of the table? I want to push the monitor as far back against a wall as possible.
  6. V

    [CES2015] ASUS MG279Q 2560 x 1440 Gamer 120Hz IPS 5ms GTG

    I feel like Asus misled us on this one. Now we have to choose between either maxing out refresh rate or turning on freesync. I guess you never can have your cake and eat it too..
  7. V

    DELL P2414H blacklight bleed

    How much blacklight bleed is acceptable when buying a cheap IPS monitor like the DELL P2414H? I got it yesterday and I really dislike how much brighter the left part of the screen is compared to the right. For example when I am writing this post I notice that the left is really bright black...
  8. V

    Dell S-Line Screens - S2740L, S2440L, S2340M, S2340L, S2240M

    Any one knows how they compare towards DellU2312HM in terms of inputlag and responsiveness?
  9. V

    ASUS PB278Q 1440p IPS (PLS Panel)

    Is it 75HZ? At least a little better then 60HZ. If it has low input lag and good responsiveness this could be an excellent gaming monitor!
  10. V

    P8P67 PRO Slow down/freezes

    Hello I hadn't noticed there was a new firmware! Went ahead and updated it straight away. Thanks for this. I went from 320 score in AS SSD to 435. As for the windows power settings I have on High Performance and turned off sleep, and never turn off hard drives. Going to bed now, but will test...
  11. V

    P8P67 PRO Slow down/freezes

    This is not the same freeze issue that I see other people having. Got my B3 board a few weeks back, and for 2 weeks now I've had this problem, and I have not been able to fix it. This problem did not happen with my older board. When I am using my PC in Windows nothing will happen and...
  12. V

    Tube discoloration

    Thanks for the reply. I am going to changing all the tubing for Masterkleer. Destilled water + a drop or two of PT_Nuke.
  13. V

    Tube discoloration

    Had my loop for about 6 months now. Doing some maintenance on it the loop. This is what all my tubes look like. The water was clear as the day. Anyone know what could have done this? And how can I avoid it happening again? The white/yellow discoloration is like a powder. I can wipe it off...
  14. V

    Dell U2311H

    Got my monitor today. rev.A00. Calibrated it as good as I could and took these two images of black and white with lights off. Should I ask for a new? http://i.imgur.com/XIRBx.jpg http://i.imgur.com/DmbV8.jpg Im so conscious of the bleeding now so I cant really say if it affects me or not...
Back
Top