This is not the same freeze issue that I see other people having. Got my B3 board a few weeks back, and for 2 weeks now I've had this problem, and I have not been able to fix it. This problem did not happen with my older board.
When I am using my PC in Windows nothing will happen and everything will work just fine, but if I leave it for maybe 5-30min and come back it will be in a slowed down state. Some applications will run just fine, but others will load 10 times longer then normal. Doing CTRL ALT DELETE will take 15 seconds before popping up, normally this would take 0.1 seconds. All I can do to fix it is to restart my PC.
I've tried many bios settings without luck. Even formatted my PC this weekend, but did not help at all. I'm out of ideas and would really appreciate some help to fix this issue!
Hardware
2500K @ Stock, and at 4.6. No difference.
Asus P8P67 Pro, 1305 and 1502. No difference
Corsair Vengeance 1600 CL8. CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8
AMD 5870
Intel 80GB SSD OS disk
When I am using my PC in Windows nothing will happen and everything will work just fine, but if I leave it for maybe 5-30min and come back it will be in a slowed down state. Some applications will run just fine, but others will load 10 times longer then normal. Doing CTRL ALT DELETE will take 15 seconds before popping up, normally this would take 0.1 seconds. All I can do to fix it is to restart my PC.
I've tried many bios settings without luck. Even formatted my PC this weekend, but did not help at all. I'm out of ideas and would really appreciate some help to fix this issue!
Hardware
2500K @ Stock, and at 4.6. No difference.
Asus P8P67 Pro, 1305 and 1502. No difference
Corsair Vengeance 1600 CL8. CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8
AMD 5870
Intel 80GB SSD OS disk