• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by vertigofm

  1. V

    RAM upgrade worth it?

    Hi guys, here is my system: AM2+ Motherboard 4G DDR2 Ram Phenom II X4 940 processor NVIDIA GTX 460. 1600X1050 monitor I don't do any super-intense graphics related gaming- but I do like Black Ops 2 and Far Cry 3. I'll probably do a complete overhaul in the summer, maybe later in...
  2. V

    Looking for some simple upgrade advice (real simple!) :)

    Also, will that card work with my PCI E slot?
  3. V

    Looking for some simple upgrade advice (real simple!) :)

    Alright, will I still notice a big difference with the extra 4Gigs of RAM and that video card?
  4. V

    Looking for some simple upgrade advice (real simple!) :)

    Is my CPU good for overclocking? Last time I tried years back I had terrible luck with stability.
  5. V

    Looking for some simple upgrade advice (real simple!) :)

    Alright, so that RAM can fit fine with what I have in the other 2 slots? Also, is it worth doing a video card upgrade now? I could ask for that for Christmas... Or will my current CPU limit it?
  6. V

    Looking for some simple upgrade advice (real simple!) :)

    Oh, crap, that's right it's a socket AM2+.... Grrrr..... My PSU: Rosewill Green Series RG530-S12 530W My Case: GIGABYTE KF Series GZ-KF01B Black SGCC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Max Monitor Resolution: 1680X1050 Game: Everything. Black Ops 2, Skyrim, Far Cry 3 (soon)
  7. V

    Looking for some simple upgrade advice (real simple!) :)

    Alright, I'm a real simple guy just wanting to do an affordable upgrade to play games. Current system: AM2+ Motherboard 4G DDR2 Ram Phenom II X4 940 processor NVIDIA GTX 460. All I really want to do is upgrade the RAM and Video Card. I realize that to do that I'll need a new MOBO (I...
  8. V

    I'm looking for some good gaming headphones that won't burn a hole in my wallet!

    I've never heard of those. Anyone else also recommend? Thanks, Frank
  9. V

    I'm looking for some good gaming headphones that won't burn a hole in my wallet!

    Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I play a lot of PC Games, recently I've been playing World of Warcraft and Left 4 Dead. Unfortunately, my fiancee is getting a little sick of hearing the noise... And with speakers as crappy as mine.... So am I. So, I've been looking for some good...
  10. V

    SAMSUNG 226BW vs. Dell SP2208WFP

    I'm in the same boat- I want a Samsung 226BW too, but want to know if there is a better one... So far no one has answered.
  11. V

    Need help choosing a really good gaming monitor!

    So that Samsung is a great choice huh? What about the fuss over the different models- Like the 'S' being much better than the 'C' and 'A'.
  12. V

    Need a review/check of my budget PC build!

    Sorry for the delay. She plays games like Zoo Tycoon 2, Titan Quest.... Nothing too demanding- she doesn't even care about AA or resolution lol so yeah it's not a biggie. Also she will have a 19" LCD monitor (not widescreen).
  13. V

    Well, I have around $300 to choose a gaming monitor! Could I get some advice please?

    Hi Everyone, My name is Frank and I am new- and need some assistance. Basically, right now I have a crappy 19" LCD monitor that is 25MS and... I really would like a new nice one that will be awesome for gaming. My research has led me to: Samsung 226BW as one of the best ones out there...
Back
Top