• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by unwantedSN

  1. U

    Canon t6s or wait

    Does anyone know when the t7 will be released? I'm looking to upgrade from my t5i and the t6s looks like a nice upgrade. But I don't know when canon is planning on releasing the new models. What are your guys thoughts. Wait for the t7, or get the t6s today.
  2. U

    Managed PDU Suggestions

    I got a weird request from my boss today. I'm not sure where to start so I thought maybe you guys could help me. I need a PDU that is remote manageable, but I also need it to be able to ran on a schedule. IE power off ports 1,2,5 etc at 8pm, and reapply power at 6:30am monday-friday. Does...
  3. U

    How much have you downloaded?

    Are you running vnstat on a ubnt edgerouter?
  4. U

    Powershell question

    I wasnt sure where to put this but I know a lot of you here use power shell. Im having issues trying to wrap my head around the correct syntax and thought maybe some of you could help. In a nutshell im trying to copy a file from one path to another, but its a bit weird. What i need to happen is...
  5. U

    Recommened ssd

    Im looking for a decent / cheap SSD for the wifes laptop. My only requirements are that its sataIII and costs around $75. Storage isn't an issue, shes currently using <25gig and I cant foresee her going over 50gig. Anyone have some suggestions?
  6. U

    unifi controller question

    Im pretty sure the answer is no, but... Is it possible for the controller to tell me how much data an IP or hostname has used on a given day/date?
  7. U

    New Lenovo Laptop Knocking out Router

    try putting the laptop in airplane mode, then disable airplane mode. That might be enough to bring it back online. This happens all the time on my wifes asus laptop with win8.1
  8. U

    vSphere console question

    Nothing happens. it only works after i open the popup console, then im able to access it again.
  9. U

    vSphere console question

    Hi gang, I have an odd issue. When im trying to access the console window of a vm in vSphere i cant access it under the console tab. It just shows up as a black box. However if i use a popup/popout console window i can access it just fine. Now, if i go back to the console tab i can interact...
  10. U

    Resetting Cisco Catalyst

    Port LEDs and Modes Each 10/100 port and module slot has a port LED. These port LEDs, as a group or individually, display information about the switch and about the individual ports. The port modes (Table 1-6) determine the type of information displayed through the port LEDs. To select or...
  11. U

    Need suggestions/insights on network gear needed for home network

    What about pfsense, untangle, smoothwall etc. Are you open to those options?
  12. U

    Alternatives to Ubiquiti AP's?

    Might want to check that out. Its under Organization / License info heres mine for example. License status Ok License expiration Oct 19, 2015 (794 days from now)
  13. U

    LED lights on my router keep blinking orange

    •• Green network activity indicator—On Ethernet ports, turns on when a cable connects the port to another Gigabit Ethernet port. On the Internet port, turns on while connected to a modem. •• Yellow activity indicator—Flashes to indicate network activity over that port. Its normal.
  14. U

    Cisco ASA5505

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/configuration/guide/specs.html If you need more vlans and trunking you should go with the sec+ license.
  15. U

    smoke detector with wifi?

    Anyone happen to know if they make smoke detectors with wifi? I know they make smoke detectors that can interface with an alarm company, so i imagine that a detector with wifi is possible but i havent been able to find any. Ideally you would be able to send an alert if the detector was tripped...
Back
Top