Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
So usb 3 can supply more power in terms of ma's than usb 2 but do they both use the same connection in the same position.
For example if you plug a usb 2 device into a usb 3 port with a usb 3 cable will you get more power (available milliamps) available than you would if you plugged it into a...
Not oem, retail windows 7 install then upgrade to windows 10.
But what if trying to reinstall windows 10 with no cd key it didn't work automatically, then what, reinstall windows 7 retail and then upgrade again? Would that always work with the old cd key, or could there be no way to reinstall if...
So if I didn't bother with the account and wanted to reinstall it on the same pc with the same motherboard, cpu and gpu what would I have to do, what about retrieving the cd key first?
So could I reinstall from the windows 10 iso with the windows 7 retail cd key without retrieving any key from...
If you wanted to uninstall Windows 10 from a computer and use another os but still have the option to reinstall windows 10 at a later date, what do you need to do before uninstalling to retrieve the cd key etc. (where the windows 10 install was an upgraded windows 7 retail). What's the simplest way?
I am trying to get a fan to upgrade a fanless pc that overheats in summer by adding a fan.
I found this picture of the motherboard, does anyone know what this 4 pin cpu fan plug type is called?
It did crash once before where I think it wouldn't write but a firmware update fixed that about a year ago.
Now it just has a red light and it won't detect at all in bios, I tried ide mode, I tried the ocz bootable iso, I tried leaving it on for hours, tried different plugs, different...
Thanks, I was meaning as an average. I know there can always be faulty things.
How much longer could it be made to last with swap off and browser cache off for example? Would you expect it to last longer or still fail at some power level because it has just as much time powered on even if less...