• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by twitch

  1. T

    Amp for 2.0 speakers

    thanks for the other suggestions - i'll read more into those.
  2. T

    Amp for 2.0 speakers

    Im just as clueless... The headphones should run off the front jack without a problem - but I assume the amplifier will allow me to produce a clearer sound at a higher level (not deafening). Or am I totally off?
  3. T

    Amp for 2.0 speakers

    I am aware of that - lol... But they wont amplify the headphones, correct?
  4. T

    Amp for 2.0 speakers

    Will any of these allow switching between the speakers and a pair of headphones?
  5. T

    Amp for 2.0 speakers

    Hello, I recently just built a new computer and I am currently looking to piece together a decent sounding 2.0 setup. I listen to a wide variety of music - but mostly rock. I dont watch any movies on my computer but I do game occasionally (guild wars, unreal tournament 3, MW2). I prefer to go...
  6. T

    Seeking help for a new build.

    Just wanted to update you guys and say thanks again. Here is what I went with: Corsair H50 - $78 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181010 Sony Optiarc - $24 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827118030 SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 1TB ($80 for both...
  7. T

    Seeking help for a new build.

    Thanks for the help - I will be ordering tonight.
  8. T

    Seeking help for a new build.

    I made very slight changes to your build suggestion. I opted for the 1TB samsung spinpoint. I am going for 2 Scythe GentleTyphoon (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835185091) for the cooler master hyper 212. I also plan to get arctic cooling's MX-2 thermal paste...
  9. T

    Seeking help for a new build.

    gwarren007 - thanks for piecing this together Danny Bui - thanks for the confirmation I was reading the reviews on this card and was feeling a bit concerned about the quality of this product. How does this card compare to the Visiontek? SAPPHIRE 5850 $300...
  10. T

    Seeking help for a new build.

    I have been out of the loop for several years. I built my first and only rig (for myself) 10 years ago which I am still using today. It is an athlox xp 2400+ based build. I have built other computers in between but those have been budget builds for friends and family. I started out as a PC...
Back
Top