• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by tunesintheattic

  1. T

    GTX 280 or X1950PRO

    great...thanks......ya it was amnesia...(not an expert just a good study)
  2. T

    GTX 280 or X1950PRO

    I would like to know which is the better graphics card. The Evga GTX 280 or the SAPPHIRE Radeon X1950PRO? I have a set of both and would like to use the better pair.
  3. T

    Who killed my thread

    who killed my troll thread?
  4. T

    Troll Troll Troll That's right I said TROLL!!

    I am sick and tired of how Trolls are left free here to do as they please. Why don't we have place HERE to post about possible Troll instead of having to go to other sites to find them. From now on I ask all of you to post Troll alerts. If they are not banned for trolling then we should not be...
  5. T

    WTB: 120gb or 128gb SSD

    Crucial M4 128gb bought from cuongnq.........thanks.
  6. T

    The Bargain Basement!

    bumpster
  7. T

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    normal drivel, normal drivel, a b normal drivel.
  8. T

    WTB: 120gb or 128gb SSD

    bumpster
  9. T

    WTB: 120gb or 128gb SSD

    I'm looking to buy a 120gb or 128gb SSD. Somewhere in the $80-$110 range. PM me with what you have.
  10. T

    FS: 128GB PNY SSD

    Please get back to me if you'd like to sell this....thanks.
  11. T

    Glendor's Garage Sale

    yhpm
  12. T

    FS: 128GB PNY SSD

    ygpm
Back
Top