• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Triolent

  1. T

    FS/T: sold

    What ya got?
  2. T

    FS/T: sold

    Bump
  3. T

    FS/T: sold

    Bump
  4. T

    FS/T: sold

    Hey all. Selling a couple things that still have life. PayPal FF or Zelle, or trades? Heatware Amazon Echo Show 5 Used as a clock until upgraded. Very good condition with Amazon power adapter. Removed from all Amazon accounts. Sold
  5. T

    Chat message

    Any cigar smokers tonight?
  6. T

    Thanks, CLOSED, Found one.

    How obsolete are we talking? I have a circa 2018 Omen 17-w210nr with a couple new batteries. I did install Windows 11 with a workaround though..
  7. T

    WTB: Cheap Graphics card (6gb VRAM min)

    I believe I have an rx570 8gb laying around. If interested, I'll check to verify the details.
  8. T

    Sold

    Hey all. I picked up a Best But gift card and likely won't use it, so I'll pass on the savings. The gift card will be claimed once buyer is ready for the code. Sold PayPal preferred (net or no fee)
  9. T

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    Does anyone have an Xbox 360 memory card to spare? My hard drive died and I need my guitar hero fix Edit: I didn't realize I could use a USB drive.
  10. T

    WTB: Nintendo Switch

    Bump
  11. T

    WTB: Nintendo Switch

    Hey all, The GF says all she will enjoy playing is Splatoon. Therefore... I am looking for a Nintendo switch. I am not sure of all the differences, but not the Lite version. It will likely be connected to the TV most of the time. Not sure condition matters a whole lot, but I would like to...
  12. T

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    AMD FX8320E Asus M5A7BL-M plus/USB3 with I/O shield G.Skill F3-14900CL8D-8GBXM (2x4gb)
Back
Top