• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by trenth

  1. T

    Headset Help: Fatal1ty MXII, Razer Barracuda HP-1, or Siberia Steelseries Full-Size

    Think about the warrenty & power you'll need for these & the frequency response as that would be the biggest difference & of coarse the dB. Regards, TrentH
  2. T

    HTOmega + Headset Help :)

    Nobody? Really?
  3. T

    HTOmega + Headset Help :)

    Hi guys, I'm looking to get an HTOmega Striker 7.1 http://www.htomega.com/striker.html And the Audio-Tehnica ATX-A700 or A900 A700 http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0708/audio_technia_ath_a700.htm A900...
  4. T

    Headset Help: Fatal1ty MXII, Razer Barracuda HP-1, or Siberia Steelseries Full-Size

    I've had your same problem, friend. Audio-Technica ATH-A700 are superior to any of those. :) Also there is the ATH-A900 but there around 200$ but there 40Ohm & 5-40,000 response 5-35,000 frequency response (higher than any in it's range I believe) Extremely comfortable so i've heard. & I plan...
  5. T

    Senheiser PC350 | Powering Problem?

    15 views and no reply? :(
  6. T

    Senheiser PC350 | Powering Problem?

    Hi everybody, I'm looking to get these headphones. Sennheiser PC350 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106219&Tpk=sennheiser%20pc350 And right before I went to buy them I did a bit more checking and it turns out that there is some powering problems with them. If you...
Back
Top