Recent content by Trekker

  1. T

    Suggestions building a PC

    Thinking of this http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=21928267 and is 520w PSU enough?
  2. T

    Suggestions building a PC

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming, trying to play bf3 at highest possible settings, and still run smoothly. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? 600, no tax or shipping included. 3) Which country do you live in? If the...
  3. T

    GA ep45-ds3r troubles

    Thanks for the link Biskquik. :) I returned the board to my local store and they replaced/tested every piece of my hardware with their own. Same problem. So they gave me another GA ep45-ds3r. They installed their hardware on it and it worked fine. Before I left the store I installed my...
  4. T

    GA ep45-ds3r troubles

    I have a new system built with the following specs. Gigabyte ep45-ds3r g-skill 4 2x2 1000 ddr2 msi r4850 intel q6600 corsair tx750 WD 640gig I have gone thru 2 GA-ep45-ds3r boards and all I get is a boot loop. can't even get in bios to update or see what version is on the board. It...
Back
Top