Recent content by TomHanks

  1. T

    Help needed

    Hey guys, Well I decided to upgrade my system and got some more ram, a new mb, and cpu. I cleaned out my pc, put everything together, and fired it up and it ran fine. I played a few games and then went to sleep. I have lights on my case and a temp monitor that I didn't hook up and left it...
  2. T

    Some info would be appreciated

    Thanks for all the help guys... I built my computer a while back and never realized how old it really got until I got BC2. I even played Crysis 2 demo without any problems. I figured since I have a cpu cooler and vga cooler and six computer fans I could pull off overclocking it but I guess my pc...
  3. T

    Some info would be appreciated

    Hopefully I post this in the right area... Well I decided to buy bad company 2 off steam because I heard nothing but good things, I install it and jump right into the multiplayer... The problem is I go in and I get horrible lag and rubber banding. My ping is around 208 with all the settings at...
  4. T

    Frank's 2011 Upgrade

    Wow, you really go all out. I took one look at your pc being flushed and my jaw just dropped. I don't know if everyone on this forum does this(as you can tell I'm real new) but wow that's a lot of work. It must be worth it in the end when everyone is drooling(myself included) over such an...
  5. T

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    You guys have some nice clean cases. I'm getting some nice tips from you guys! :)
Back
Top