I don't have them installed on anything at the moment. I know that Video Capture and rendering can be pretty intensive and to have 6 or 8 cameras all recording and rendering can be intensive. Just don't have an exact limit for each. I guess I I can invest 700$ per machine I should be good. I am...
So I am looking to build a new computer that I want to serve 2 purposes. I will need it to run Blue Iris NVR software for my security cameras, streaming and recording. The second task is to run my Elgato HD60 Pro to screen capture tv, gaming and to stream.
My question is that since I am...
"Thank you so much. I think that the pro version will work perfect because it offers 'Versioning - Keep Previous Backup Versions". This is exactly what I am looking for.
So like my title says I am looking for some backup software. Free or paid I just need it to do what I need. If it can work with unraid that would be awesome, If not I will run it in a VM but here is what I am looking to do.
I have 2 network folders that I need backed up. One is on a production...
Ya no local DNS server or domain controller. I have recently added an UNRAID server to my network. so my network from top down is... Verizon ONT > Night hawk router > unmanaged Switch> to Server and Computers.
I have a server on my network that to get to I have to go to a local IP on my network. It is not accessible outside on the public IP. So what I want to do is just be able to type a word in my browser to pull the page up for example. in the browser just type the word THOR and it would be the same...