A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm looking for something that will keep my chip cool. i guess i should have said both fan/heat sink.
but i think having a better fan would be suffice.
as far as "honking huge" don't want it to take a lot of space in my case. best way of that i can describe it
I have an Athlon 3500+ VENICE (socket 939) and want to overclock it, but i need a new fan.
What is a good fan to get that is quiet, not honking huge and not too expensive. Hopefully under $60.
I have an AMD 3500+ VENICE core and looking into overclocking my system.
This will be my first time overclocking anything, so help is definitely in order. What type of cooling would be good to use cause all i have is the stock fan?
So basically, how is the best way to overclock my CPU...
I have 1GB of generic RAM and maybe im just being picky, but I want better RAM that will improve performance.
I was looking into getting the "Corsair 1024MB(2*512mb) TwinX PC3200 XL PRO Dual Channel", but its gonna cost $194(US).
Any thoughts as to whether i should get it or not or is...
i was asking what software is the best to burn dual layer disks
i know dl disks are more expensive, but not to sure what software to use. Will nero 6 burn DL disks?
I have the "LiteOn SOHW-1693S 16x16 DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive" and want to use the dual layer part of the drive.
I have lots of data that i want to back up/store. what burning software will burn dual layer disks. I have Nero 6 will that support dual layer.
thanks!