• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dual Layer burning!

TMK

n00b
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
6
I have the "LiteOn SOHW-1693S 16x16 DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive" and want to use the dual layer part of the drive.

I have lots of data that i want to back up/store. what burning software will burn dual layer disks. I have Nero 6 will that support dual layer.

thanks!
 
Huh? Whats the question?

DL media is expensive, that is more than 2x regular SL media.
 
i was asking what software is the best to burn dual layer disks

i know dl disks are more expensive, but not to sure what software to use. Will nero 6 burn DL disks?
 
As far as I know, yes it will. It might say stuff like "the composition you're trying to make is too big for a 4.2GB disc, do you wish to use a double layer/8GB disc?"
 
Back
Top