• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Thunder Face

  1. T

    What Game are you looking forward to most in 2010?

    Alien vs predator. It's got it all!
  2. T

    Gametrailers GOTY...

    Wait a second. Now this game made so much money already, of all games why would infinity ward or whoever need to pay a low level review site to give their game awards? It just doesn't seem logical to me like were infinity ward thinking "our game is the most successful of the past year, but...
  3. T

    Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

    no, but I'd like to, I'm going to try and find PC ports of them
  4. T

    Game Leagues

    I love bowling!
  5. T

    Modern Warfare 2 is Most Pirated Game of 2009

    4.1 million that's a lot. The piracy figures just keep getting larger. It'll be interesting to see how piracy will be handled in the new decade.
  6. T

    Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

    I rented this game for fun for something different to do during the holidays, and wow this is a great game. It's 3rd person adventure/mystery/horror but you don't actually kill things you just escape and you get psychologically profiled too. It's cool how the Wii controller becomes the cell...
  7. T

    CODMW2 most pirated game of 2009

    I don't think it's fair to compare the actual number of pirated copies on consoles to PCs, but rather look at the percentages of who pirates on each platform to really see the problem. So many more people game on consoles than PC(barring MMORPGS) so of course that number is going to be huge on...
  8. T

    Problem with L4D2

    watch out, there's a zombie behind you!
  9. T

    CODMW2 most pirated game of 2009

    I remember wanting to pirate Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory with the same mindset as you. 'There's no freaking way I'm buying this so I'm pirating it.' Well, there was no crack for a LONG time, and guess what, I couldn't take it anymore and bought it before the crack came out. You'd be amazed at...
  10. T

    From the Announcer "Friendship ends in one day." (TF2)

    Yes. please make demoman's launcher randomly jam and blow up, that bastard :p soldier on the other hand has bored me for a long time, I don't even mind if the unlockable for the soldier is weaker, I just want something different to use
  11. T

    $200 Active Bookshelf's?

    If I was to get the Swan d1080mkII or m200, would I just need a 2RCA to 3.5mm cord to make it work in my computer? I'm trying to find out what the set actually comes with and im having a tough time
  12. T

    2.0 system for $200ish

    Ahh, but i would get better sound quality wiring them separately I take it? As long as the receiver will take 2 pairs of 4 I'll do it that way
  13. T

    2.0 system for $200ish

    Hello. i've been following this thread on my iphone for a while and I'd like to get an amp + 2 bookshelf speakers for my computer setup where I won't need(and can't have) wall thumping bass, just good speakers for music and light gaming. I was thinking of this: Denon receiver...
Back
Top