• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Game Leagues

powertower

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 13, 2007
Messages
391
[H]ard|Forum needs some games leagues. Kind of like bowling.

Anyone feel like signing up? I'm game if you are.

Everyone talks about their fancy hardware, why not show it off.

I'm game for CODMW2 or COD4 or CODWAW

I have a voice server we all can use...
 
bump for an attempt to recruit...One and only bump. Is my request against forum policies?
 
Still looking for gamming budy to help with spec-ops. Verry difficult on your own. No takers?
 
Back
Top