• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Problem with L4D2

maverick786us

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
2,416
I am unable to the complete the first state of L4D2 the Atrium Campaigne. After pouring the last gas tank, the entire designated area around the car should start blinking, however in my case it does'nt happen. Can someone help me in solving this? Surprising instead of 8-13, in my case it only asks for one gas tank.

l4d2m.jpg
 
Does it got something to do with its previous incomplete stages? Because even after reinstalling the result is same. Despite displaying I poured all 13 gas takes, but the disignated area does'nt blink
 
Last edited:
OK I replaced it and it working fine. I just have one question? How do you command your squad mates to perform some specific task??

For example I want to command my squad guys to take secondary ammo from the kit or refuel the car ?
 
It's called get some friends and play online. The bots don't do any of the specific tasks for the game.
 
OK I replaced it and it working fine. I just have one question? How do you command your squad mates to perform some specific task??

For example I want to command my squad guys to take secondary ammo from the kit or refuel the car ?

The bots are BAD.

The game was designed for MP.
 
Yup - I remember when L4D1 was released, the bots were pwning in single player (for the few who played it). However after a few patches and by the time the melee cooldown was released, bots were ignoring hunter/smoker attacks, even when standing next to you. This is probably done to encourage more human players heh.

Ditto in L4D2 - I tried Co-op of the carnival mission - holy shit are the bots clueless. I was playing on Realism to make it that much worse too haha.
 
But I've seen in couple of videos in Atrian that you can guide one of your squad mate to fuel the car and you protect him by killing zombies??
 
Back
Top