• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by the_jc

  1. T

    Audio Skipping

    Hey guys, I just put together a new PC and have been having issues with the audio skipping. I first noticed it when I played Call of Duty World at War but it's happening pretty regularly with winamp also. I tried itunes and it seems to happen with it too. Just updated video, audio, and...
  2. T

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    I have my PS mounted with the fan on the bottom. Has anyone here considered cutting a hole underneath that for an intake?
  3. T

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    I've done no mods to my case so far and I'm getting case temps around 110-125F @ idle. My CPU stays cool though @ around 80-90F. Does this sound right? I'm not sure what I get while gaming.
  4. T

    Best Fanless card in $30-$60 range?

    Yea I'm thinking about that one cause the heatsink will be situated in front of the fan, which should help cool it.
  5. T

    Best Fanless card in $30-$60 range?

    Thanks. What do you think about a 4670? I only said nvidia cause my current card is an nvidia 7800 but the fan is loud and annoys the heck out of me at work. My office is quiet.
  6. T

    Best Fanless card in $30-$60 range?

    Hey guys, I'm looking for a good card, preferably nvidia, that is fanless cause I want a silent card. This is for an office computer that'll be doing MS Word 95% of the time. Youtube and internets the other 5%. Resolution is 1080p res. The case is a Lian-Li A05 so I'm mostly concerned about...
  7. T

    Gigabyte ga-ep45-ud3P motherboard

    Well I have determined that my board is bad. DDR2_2 does not work. I RMA'd it. Crossing fingers that the replacement is fine.
  8. T

    Gigabyte ga-ep45-ud3P motherboard

    I need some help with my configuration. Am I supposed to put the ram in 1 & 3? When I try that, the computer won't boot at all. Can't even get to the bios. I tried both sticks in slot 1 and they both work. Do I need to adjust the voltage? Currently I have the ram in slots 1 & 2 and it boots...
Back
Top