Hey guys, I just put together a new PC and have been having issues with the audio skipping. I first noticed it when I played Call of Duty World at War but it's happening pretty regularly with winamp also. I tried itunes and it seems to happen with it too. Just updated video, audio, and chipset drivers and I also updated the bios last week.
Got anything I can try?
My specs are (not overclocked right now): (Also, I'm running Win 7 Pro 64 bit.)
Case: LIAN LI PC-A05NB
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300
CPU Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS9500
Ram: Patriot Viper II 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
HD: Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTS 250 512MB
PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W
Got anything I can try?
My specs are (not overclocked right now): (Also, I'm running Win 7 Pro 64 bit.)
Case: LIAN LI PC-A05NB
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300
CPU Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS9500
Ram: Patriot Viper II 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
HD: Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTS 250 512MB
PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W