• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Fanless card in $30-$60 range?

the_jc

n00b
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
8
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good card, preferably nvidia, that is fanless cause I want a silent card. This is for an office computer that'll be doing MS Word 95% of the time. Youtube and internets the other 5%. Resolution is 1080p res.

The case is a Lian-Li A05 so I'm mostly concerned about getting a card that doesn't get too hot.

Got any suggestions?

thanks.
 
+1 on the second choice, my nephew uses that card. Pretty solid, hasn't had any problems with it in an HP as a replacement card and if I'm recalling correctly he only has one 80mm fan cooling the case.

LC
 
Thanks.

What do you think about a 4670? I only said nvidia cause my current card is an nvidia 7800 but the fan is loud and annoys the heck out of me at work. My office is quiet.
 
4670 has good bang for the buck, or at least for the ones with fans.

Silent 4670 on newegg for $100 - 20 rebates and with free shipping.
Link
 
Back
Top