Recent content by tenjuna

  1. tenjuna

    FS: WD Red and Gold 8TB drives - $99 each

    Last price drop to $99 each.
  2. tenjuna

    FS: WD Red and Gold 8TB drives - $99 each

    They are all CMR, SMR drives are terrible for NAS. Red just means they are meant for NAS use. Gold drives are their enterprise/data center drives. I bought them in the EasyStore drives because they are much cheaper that way. I previously thought they were all Red drives until I printed out the...
  3. tenjuna

    FS: WD Red and Gold 8TB drives - $99 each

    I have 16x WD 8TB drives that I am upgrading in my NAS. These are mostly shucked from easystore external drives, and are a mix of Red and Gold Helium drives. I will include the enclosure if you want them. Most of the drives have around 64,000 hours, but saw very low use as a Plex media server...
  4. tenjuna

    WTB: Computer case with loads of 5.25 bays (acquired!)

    Just to give you another option, the one below is what I got for my NAS, which allowed me 13 drives with an ICY dock 3-into-5 adapter. DIYPC D780-BK Black SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case Another option is the one I am upgrading to with 18 drives...
  5. tenjuna

    WTB: Projector Under $400 shipped

    I have a Dell 1409X that I used for this same purpose, had some great backyard movie nights on a 12' inflatable screen. The one I have was a replacement from insurance after the original was stolen. It has been barely used (less than 20 hours) since I got it 6 years ago. Displayed HD movies no...
  6. tenjuna

    TechSpot Tests the Battlefield V DXR Ray Tracing Performance and Implementation

    I just have to say that I am a bit surprised at the "outrage" at the performance numbers. Real-time ray tracing has been the holy grail of rendering since the 90s. The fact that we have this at all in a package that fits an everymans computer at a relatively reasonable price point is absolutely...
  7. tenjuna

    SOLD

    Is this Verizon or AT&T? If it's AT&T I have a LG BluRay burner in a USB2.0 case with a 10' cable.
  8. tenjuna

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I am sure I have a Win7 key laying around somewhere. PM me if you still need it.
  9. tenjuna

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    It's roughly 10 shoeboxes full of stuff. If you have a need for older cables and adapters I am sure you'll find a use for it all eventually.
  10. tenjuna

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    Lots of the ones to convert a usb device to PS/2, but the ones to convert a PS/2 to USB were always kinda tough to get to work right. I am sure I have one more left that converts a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to USB, but like I said I wouldn't trust it.
  11. tenjuna

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I am cleaning out my parts closet a bit more, and have a bunch of cables and adapters available for the cost of shipping them. Especially for older systems using serial, parallel, and ps/2 adapters, I have a bunch. Power cables, ethernet cables, vga/dvi/hdmi, power adapters of all kinds. Floppy...
  12. tenjuna

    WTB GPU $75 or less

    Just throwing it out there, but I have a EVGA GTX 570 2.5gb. Been a great card for me, recently upgraded to 1080. $50 shipped.
  13. tenjuna

    WD Red 3TB - $65 | Free shipping

    All drives are spoken for, will be closing this once I receive last pending payment.
  14. tenjuna

    WD Red 3TB - $65 | Free shipping

    That's actually an interesting idea, maybe I will keep 2 of these for that.
  15. tenjuna

    WD Red 3TB - $65 | Free shipping

    They are the NAS drives, so 5400 RPM: https://www.wdc.com/products/internal-storage/wd-red.html#WD30EFRX
Back
Top