• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Tengis

  1. Tengis

    FS: Steam Game Keys

    I'll take Middle Earth and Alien Isolation 🤔 Edit: Payment sent
  2. Tengis

    Baldurs Gate 3 - Official Discussion Thread (2019)

    BG3 is still one of my favorite games ever. Im 50% done on my "Dark Urge" semi-evil playthrough with honor mode turned on.
  3. Tengis

    [Amazon Luna Prime] DOOM Eternal & RiMS Racing FREE w/Prime till 10-21-26

    Apparently Luna is included with Prime... loaded up Fallout 4. Ran surprisingly well even though there was a little too much input lag for my liking, but Im hypersensitive to input lag.
  4. Tengis

    Lekuo SouthBridge Max Puts An AMD B650 Chipset Onto A PCIe Card For More I/O

    And anyone know where you can purchase this? I just bought some new hardware to upgrade my home server and I would have purchased something completely different had I known this existed lol.
  5. Tengis

    Valve was founded 30 years ago today — changed PC gaming forever with Half-Life, then Steam

    I think I have you beat. My first Steam purchase wasnt until 2017. I think maybe the records arent correct, because there is a lot of stuff before 2017 that just says "Retail".
  6. Tengis

    Valve was founded 30 years ago today — changed PC gaming forever with Half-Life, then Steam

    Daaang. I started my account 2 months after Steam came out.
  7. Tengis

    WTB CPU/motherboard/ram, Ryzen 5 5500'ish or better

    I missed it =( Im trying to put other combos together right now to see what kind of deal I can figure out.
  8. Tengis

    WTB CPU/motherboard/ram, Ryzen 5 5500'ish or better

    Ive got some hardware failing in my home "server" and don't have a ton of cheddar I want to drop. I currently have a quad core Xeon that is around 15 years old but still chugs along just fine. Looking for something like a Ryzen 5 5500 or better with 16gb of ram. If the board has two nvme slots...
  9. Tengis

    What LLM/Model you using?

    Did you use any guides to set this stuff up? I just installed Ollama but 3/4 of the information I am finding on how to get everything set up the correct way is older and outdated.
  10. Tengis

    WTB Ipad 11th Gen

    Just seeing if anyone had anything before I decide if I want to buy new 👍.
  11. Tengis

    Valve Steam Machine, SteamOS Desktop, Steam Frame VR and Steam Controller

    A lot of screaming from a bunch of people that werent going to buy this thing. Its still more powerful than 70% of people that use Steam (apparently) according to their marketing. Ive read in multiple places that the single stick of ram isn't as big of a deal with DDR5 because of "virtual"...
  12. Tengis

    Fox to Acquire Roku, Joining the Battle for the Living Room

    It works perfectly fine. I'm picking a Roku tv over the slew of other options built into TVs any day. Standalone Roku devices are way faster than the devices built into TVs.
Back
Top