• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by tangokilla

  1. T

    FS: Sennheiser PC350 + GTX 770 2GB Windforce

    PC350 - $70 shipped Sennhesier PC350s up for sale. Absolutely no damage or loss of sound quality. I replacement earpads with these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pair-Replacement-Ear-Pads-Cushion-For-PC350-PXC350-HD380-PRO-HMEC250-HME95-/381331067784?hash=item58c91a5388:g:ZzkAAOSwDNdVravW I...
  2. T

    Low GPU usage on 980ti / 4670k

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143598/BatmanAK_2015_11_26_02_25_39_268.jpg https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143598/Fallout4_2015_11_26_02_42_00_077.jpg Same thing in Crysis 2, GTAV, Fallout4. Nothing above 60% GPU usage. In GTAV, I'm getting 80% CPU usage and 60% GPU. Don't have a...
  3. T

    Samsung 6203 + laptop + displayport

    Forgot to mention that I hooked up my actual desktop PC to the HDTV via HDMI cable and it works fine!
  4. T

    Samsung 6203 + laptop + displayport

    http://www.amazon.com/BuyCheapCables%C2%AE-Quality-Black-DisplayPort-Cable/dp/B002CSRF9M? I've been using this cable since my laptop (HP Elitebook 840 G1) does not have an HDMI input. It has been working fine for a few months now. I unplugged it few mornings ago, as I have done almost every...
  5. T

    PC350s - Need for an amp?

    thanks for all the help guys, think I will try out an amp!
  6. T

    PC350s - Need for an amp?

    I've been using PC350s for quite some time now and I was satisfied with the sound (no amp and onboard real tek). However, a buddy of mine told me that I need to get an amp as it drastically improves the sound quality. Recommended this one...
  7. T

    Samsung UN60H6203 + PC + 120hz

    I think my research dictates, I CANNOT have 120hz signal unless I am lucky to get one of the few TVs that the blurbusters link I posted. Am I wrong to assume that trying to get 120hz to work on this TV is hopeless?
  8. T

    Samsung UN60H6203 + PC + 120hz

    So I have my PC hooked up to my new Samsung and I can't get it to go to 120hz. I have a GTX770 and I'm trying to create custom resolution and setting it to 120hz but it says "resolution not supported." Any ideas on exactly how to fix this? Tried to follow most of the tips from...
  9. T

    Deciding between 4 TVs

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-47LB5800-47-Class-Full-HD-10... http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIZIO-E-Series-48-Class-48-Diag... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sharp-LC-48LE551U-48-1080p-60... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-50-class-49-1-2-diag--le... I don't want to push $500 but if it's worth it...
  10. T

    WTS Batman: Arkham Origins [PC]

    Selling Batman: Arkham Origins PC code that I got when I purchased Gigabyte GTX 770 OC. I don't have an interest in playing this game. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143598/IMG_20131018_160325.jpg EDIT: Sorry, did not post a price. I will be selling this for $25 (most places I've seen...
  11. T

    760 Windforce vs 770 Windforce

    Thanks to both of ya for the responses. @hobart: I was thinking the exact same thing with the SLI situation. I've seen the SLI results and they are insane! I'm definitely gonna go with the 760 but keep room for future SLI. Hopefully there will be a price drop when Q4 rolls around. Thanks...
  12. T

    760 Windforce vs 770 Windforce

    Anyone?
  13. T

    760 Windforce vs 770 Windforce

    I'm solely using Techpowerup reviews to determine if the 770 is worth the extra $150. http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Gigabyte/GeForce_GTX_760_WindForce_OC/18.html http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Gigabyte/GeForce_GTX_770_WindForce_OC/18.html After comparing most of the games, the...
  14. T

    MS intellimouse optical 1.1 vs SS Sensei + Others

    I've been using the MS optical 1.1 for so many years now. Been replacing and getting the same mouse over and over. I recently was informed that the Sensei is quite like the MS optical but wasn't completely convinced. I've searched and found a few threads comparing these two but nothing...
  15. T

    Decision between two laptops

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4977874&CatId=4935 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7490563&CatId=4935 the only difference I can see is the operating system (Win7 vs Win8). Am I missing something or is...
Back
Top