• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by t3kneak

  1. T

    new rig $2,500 - help highly appreciated!

    Computer Parts List: 4th Gen system Case- NZXT Phantom 630 Motherboard- ASUS Maximus VI Formula Graphic Card- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 863MHZ 3GB Ram- G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 2X8GB Power Supply- Corsair AX860I 860W CPU- Intel Core i7 4770K Unlocked SSD-Samsung 840 Series 120GB Bluray-12X...
  2. T

    Need help with choosing sound card!

    Hi guys, I recently bought a new motherboard (msi z77a-g45), and on the back it says pci express gen 3. Today i ordered and received a sound card (Asus xonar DG pci 5.1) but the ends do not match my motherboard? Is there anyway I can fix this? I need a soundcard that is compatible with...
  3. T

    Gaming computer

    Hi guys, About to order my computer, just one last question, would I be able to use the 7950 with this mobo + cpu? NCIX Gaming Bundle Deal Intel Core i5 3570K Unlocked CPU & MSI Z77A-G45 DDR3 SLI Motherboard
  4. T

    Gaming computer

    K final specs: NCIX Gaming Bundle Deal Intel Core i5 3570K Unlocked CPU & MSI Z77A-G43 DDR3 CrossFire Motherboard G.SKILL F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL Ripjaws X 16GB 2X8GB Kits 240PIN DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 Windforce 900MHZ 3GB 5GHZ GDDR5 DVI HDMI 2XDP PCI-E...
  5. T

    Gaming computer

    Danny, two questions: 1. I am wondering if purchasing a SSD is a good idea as primary to install windows and maybe some games on, and that way I can use my WD HD as secondary... If so, what would you recommend? 2. What are your thoughts on waiting 7 more days to see if anything special...
  6. T

    Gaming computer

    Danny, how does the following look: Intel Core i5 3570K Unlocked CPU & MSI Z77A-G43 DDR3 CrossFire Motherboard - $394 16GB 2X8GB Kits 240PIN DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory - $72 Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 Windforce 900MHZ 3GB 5GHZ GDDR5 DVI HDMI 2XDP PCI-E Video Card - $289 Antec...
  7. T

    Gaming computer

    http://tinypic.com/r/4ftyxg/6 http://tinypic.com/r/9jk68l/6
  8. T

    Gaming computer

    is it possible to use my old case? or is it better to buy a new one... i dont know which case is better I believe it is called ' NZXT Lexa Silver Aluminum Case'
  9. T

    Gaming computer

    So that deal is expired now, so would appreciate a build when you guys get a chance :) Danny please chip in on this if you can!
  10. T

    Gaming computer

    XFX Radeon HD 7870 Core Ed. 1000MHZ 2GB 4.8GHZ GDDR5 DVI HDMI 2XMINIDP PCI-E Video Card
  11. T

    Gaming computer

    That is correct, the regular price is $239 CAD, but until midnight tonight I can get it for $199 (+20 MIR)... So is this worth it to get since it also includes free express shipping and bonus game bundle?
  12. T

    Gaming computer

    Oops I missed a cd/dvd burner, and hard drive.... definitely will need that :P
  13. T

    Gaming computer

    How is this card for $179 ? http://www./products/?sku=69828&promoid=1146
  14. T

    Gaming computer

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? ~$800-1000 (includes shipping and taxes) 3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible. Toronto...
  15. T

    Windows Vista® Black™ Edition 2009 Version 2 ISO

    Hi guys, I have just installed this operating system by benjamin. Anybody use this version? I am looking for a stable copy of windows. Should I upgrade to windows 7 instead?
Back
Top