• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Swingline39

  1. S

    Fullscreen video issues with 6670

    It still isn't working properly. I did a clean driver install, and have played around with different driver settings, and in the ends it's still the same and it's driving me crazy. It's a scaling issue, but I don't know how to fix it. the material plays fine with 1:1 pixel mapping, but it's tiny.
  2. S

    Call of Duty Infographic: "How big is Call of Duty?"

    I guess it shows my accounting/business background in university, as I found the presentation interesting, even though I have no interest in CoD.
  3. S

    Fullscreen video issues with 6670

    So I recently got an AMD 6670 to replace my old 4850, and now I can't get VLC to display fullscreen video properly. Basically, the frame rate isn't quite right. There's a sort of stutter/slowdown, compared to in a window with 1:1 pixel mapping. I've been tinkering in the Catalyst control...
  4. S

    Sapphire Radeon HD 6770 & HD 6670 Review

    When/where will the 6670 Ultimate be avilable in North America?
  5. S

    Sapphire 6670 Ultimate (fanless)

    Any idea when/where this card will be available in Canada? Saw review for it on Hardware Heaven and it would be perfect for my needs...
  6. S

    AMD's Llano Fusion - A Series APUs @ [H]

    Definitely going to be looking at Fusion laptops when it comes time for my girlfriend to need a new computer.
  7. S

    ASUS to reveal Ares GTX 595 at Computex

    Like the original ARES, I think the big idea around it more that it holds a place in computing history, complete with the big briefcase for it, so that it's worth holding onto past its useful life, as compared to a GTX590 that once you don't have a use for it, you may just toss in the garbage.
  8. S

    Lian-Li B-25S

    I'll admit I've never been overly worried with cable management, but it would be nice to do it to a degree. Also planning to remove the harddrive rack to have pure air flow to the motherboard.
  9. S

    Lian-Li B-25S

    Just curious who here has experience with this case. Really considering it for my next build. I like that it has USB3, the clean look, the idea of it being quiet. Just curious how it is in everyday use.
  10. S

    HTiB for Computer speakers

    This isn't really a time sensitive subject, but it has been crossing my mind to get an affordable but quality 5.1 or 7.1 HTiB in the future instead of computer speakers. This would be done with a large U shaped desk, but how would the sound quality be at nearfield listening. This being...
  11. S

    I got the wrong CPU through newegg 2500 instead of the K

    Pretty sure there would be a restocking fee since it was your mistake and not theirs.
  12. S

    ASUS ENGTX580 and EAH6970 DirectCU II Review

    So what's the issue with that? Depending on the board, would either cover all the slots, or leave one free. Not everyone has a sound card or other expansion cards.
  13. S

    Filcos up on Amazon

    If you knew you liked the Blue's, why didn't you get the Filco with MX Blue switches?
  14. S

    Lian Li PC-X500FX

    Well yes, but that's the old version of the case, and I prefer the design of the updated "F" series.
  15. S

    Lian Li PC-X500FX

    I wish there was a version of this case without the side window. Would definitely be interested then. As it is, got my eyes on either the x2000 or the B25S.
Back
Top