• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lian-Li B-25S

Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
17
Just curious who here has experience with this case. Really considering it for my next build. I like that it has USB3, the clean look, the idea of it being quiet. Just curious how it is in everyday use.
 
I have the B-25, but not the S version. Its a great case, with plenty of cooling and lots of room. Except, you have to be very careful about how you hide cables on the right side. It took some effort and a lot of cable management to get the right side to close fully and leave the inside somewhat clean.
 
I'll admit I've never been overly worried with cable management, but it would be nice to do it to a degree. Also planning to remove the harddrive rack to have pure air flow to the motherboard.
 
Back
Top