• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by SwiftTactics

  1. S

    Upgrading 970, help appreciated.

    Thanks for all the recommendations everyone. I was able to pick up a very lightly used 1080 for $250, hopefully I notice a big upgrade :D
  2. S

    Upgrading 970, help appreciated.

    i5 9600k Gigabyte z390 16GB DDR4 500gb Crucial P1 MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova 650
  3. S

    Upgrading 970, help appreciated.

    Looking for best value for the money. Right now I am considering: New 1660TI Used 1070Ti Used 1080 Budget ~$300 What do guys think would be the best?
  4. S

    Happy Birthday Portal Build- Input please

    Honestly you could go with the G4560 kaby lake pentium processor bundled with the proper mobo. It performs on par with a i3 6100, out performs the 7850k by quite a bit and costs like $65. Unfortunately they are OOS a lot of places right now so I'm not sure if time is a factor.
  5. S

    Save $8.62 off your $50 or more Amazon order today only

    New Dethadders built better than the old ones?
  6. S

    Save $8.62 off your $50 or more Amazon order today only

    My favorite mouse has always been the dethadder, but I've went through countless. I am currently using the 402 as my daily driver, its good, but not great.
  7. S

    Its almost TIme

    But its not almost time :rolleyes:
  8. S

    Save $8.62 off your $50 or more Amazon order today only

    Let me me know how you like it. I'm pondering that one as well.
  9. S

    HumbleBundle PC lovers

    Anyone know how well the easeus cloning portion of the software works?
  10. S

    Thoughts on this member before I sell

    I'm one of those lurkers. As long as he can provide you with adequate feedback I don't see and issue.
  11. S

    Help me upgrade

    Would the 760 outperform a 960?
  12. S

    Help me upgrade

    Any Nvidia options out there?
  13. S

    Help me upgrade

    USA, corsair cx500, 200$ ish new or used.
  14. S

    Help me upgrade

    It is time to upgrade my video card. Current set up is i5 2500k ocd to 3.8ghz, Radeon 5850, 16gb ddr3. Is anything pretty much a upgrade at this point?
  15. S

    Video card for specific games

    2nd on the r9 290 just watch those deals, may be able to get one for that price A/R
Back
Top