• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by stuntjumper

  1. S

    Lian Li A05B $60.00 FS No MIR

    They are very easy to work with and designed very well for easy access to everything. I've build about 5 machines with LL cases and they are by far my favorite builds.
  2. S

    BB: Buy Turbo Tax, get Free MS Mouse & $5 GC

    I might be mistaken, but I think it's a deduction off of next years taxes, just save the receipt.
  3. S

    COD4 (PC) + COD3(any) = $39+tax

    At CompUSA if you purchase COD4 you get a copy of COD3 for free. Link (click for In Store Coupon) Now, when you purchase the PC version of COD4 have them price match Circuit City at $39. I picked up the PC version of COD4 and the Wii version of COD3 for $43 and some change after tax. If...
  4. S

    Newegg Deals 11/14

    I'll second that request!
  5. S

    Sears vip night Nov 11 electronics dept

    I hope you mean Nov 11th
  6. S

    64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive PRO 2 Series Hot

    I am SOOO in for 3 of em.....as soon as I sell my car. :rolleyes:
  7. S

    [H]ot Polk Audio RM8000T/RM50T Floor Standing Speaker Pair for $405 ($1700 MSRP)

    WOW! Great Price/Great Speakers. Too bad they are sold out.
  8. S

    Free External Drive Enclosure Deals (MIR)

    Good to know. Thanks.
  9. S

    Free External Drive Enclosure Deals (MIR)

    Regarding the 2.5" mesh enclosure: It looks like you must use 2 USB ports, one for power and one for Data. The enclosure only has a miniusb connection and it comes with a usb-to-power adaptor. Most of these things come with a single cable that does both. Better pictures here...
  10. S

    Craftsman Clean N Carry 2 gal. Wet-Dry Vac $15

    Great deal. Thanks. Doubles as a blower also!! Not bad for $15. Picked up 2 for $32 and change after tax. One for dad for fathers day and one for me.
  11. S

    Lexmark C534n Color Laser ~$200 AR + Free CPU + FS

    Also something to consider is price of toner. Not exactly cheap.
  12. S

    Lexmark C534n Color Laser ~$200 AR + Free CPU + FS

    Lexmark rebates used to be good, but I haven't done one in 5+ years.
  13. S

    Hot - e6600 $235 shipped @ ZZF

    Just to expand, they only have 2 reviews over their lifetime...but hey, they got a perfect 10!!:rolleyes:
  14. S

    PNY 8GB flash drive $29.99 AR

    From Neweggs 1 review: Cons: Can't be Vista ReadyFetch (Optima Pro Attaché is only PNY product) Also, back up to $49.99 AR
  15. S

    Wenger SwissGear Maxxum Lappy Backpack $37.51 shipped

    Wow, good deal. Just might have to pick one or two up for me and the wife.
Back
Top